Women’s teams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Women’s teams

Would it be possible at some point in the future to be able to control women’s teams in the game. Maybe use the hundred women sides as a starting point as it has a smaller pool of players. Has it never been done because there isn’t the demand for it or would it be hard to add women’s teams as it would contain a lot of new players adding to the database?

Last year's World Cup squads and the upcoming Ashes squads could work on a smaller scale too. Even a few historic matches could be added for variety.

Comment

Originally posted by Cricketfan66 View Post
      Would it be possible at some point in the future to be able to control women’s teams in the game. Maybe use the hundred women sides as a starting point as it has a smaller pool of players. Has it never been done because there isn’t the demand for it or would it be hard to add women’s teams as it would contain a lot of new players adding to the database?
      Would need a full graphics overhaul too so that would be difficult.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael H View Post

Would need a full graphics overhaul too so that would be difficult.
        It shouldn't be (I say with little experience). Same animations could be used with the same engine. The graphics are low-poly and 'blobby' enough that they just need to have longer hair for the most part and call it a day. If the devs wanted to put in the extra mile though, it'd just need one edited version of the model they already use. I'm fairly certain the graphics use 3d models and not animated sprites.

And of course it's been mentioned many times before that the game is due for a graphics overhaul. If the graphics engine being used can't handle one new model be added, then it is time it needed an update anyway.

Comment

I'd love to see it. The level of interest in the women's game now I'm sure justifies at the very least having a playable tournament included like the World Cup or World T20.

Comment

Working...
          X