Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What I can see the BigBash is still wrong and not having the new system for 2019-20.

The knock-outs have been revamped into a play-off system where the top two teams in the league will get a second chance to make it to the final even if they lose the first match in the play-offs.
    So 5 teams makes it to the playoff
    Eliminator Game: 4th vs 5th place
    Qualifier; 1st vs 2nd
    Knockout: winner in Eliminator vs 3rd place
    Challenger: Loser of Qualifier vs Winner of Knockout
    Final: Winner of Challenger vs Winner of Qualifier

Perhaps we will have to wait unti CC20, but it should really be in this years CC19 since it's this season.

Comment

Originally posted by clamel View Post
      What I can see the BigBash is still wrong and not having the new system for 2019-20.

The knock-outs have been revamped into a play-off system where the top two teams in the league will get a second chance to make it to the final even if they lose the first match in the play-offs.
      So 5 teams makes it to the playoff
      Eliminator Game: 4th vs 5th place
      Qualifier; 1st vs 2nd
      Knockout: winner in Eliminator vs 3rd place
      Challenger: Loser of Qualifier vs Winner of Knockout
      Final: Winner of Challenger vs Winner of Qualifier

Perhaps we will have to wait unti CC20, but it should really be in this years CC19 since it's this season.
      Interesting, a fair shout given the first BBL season in game is the current season.

Comment

Unfortunately we're still having major issues with our plugin from Nvidia, which is stopping us from building the Android app. Our former partners at TickTock have been helping us to get a contact at Nvidia. Incredibly annoying, but as we use so much software from so many other companies (like all games do, especially multi-platform), when they don't work, we're dependent on their help to make it work.

Comment

Thank you for the update Sureshot.

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
            Unfortunately we're still having major issues with our plugin from Nvidia, which is stopping us from building the Android app. Our former partners at TickTock have been helping us to get a contact at Nvidia. Incredibly annoying, but as we use so much software from so many other companies (like all games do, especially multi-platform), when they don't work, we're dependent on their help to make it work.
            Any update on this? Slightly aggrieved this update still hasn't arrived for Android users.

Comment

just a headsup for anyone looking to buy this game for online mode. online mode has been broken for weeks now without any acknowledgement or communication from the team...

Comment

A bit useless that you messing about with Android and other mobil stuff.
                Why not fix like I asked about the BigBash League first. It's a bloody shame you can't get big leagues correct in the basic game, so why spend time spreading a faulty game into more platforms. ????
                If getting contact with different companies are difficult use your time better and fix what you already published. It's about to come to CC2020 soon enough and you can't be trusted to fix smaller things like this BBL.
                That's annoying.

Comment

Hi there,

Any update on the android update?

I am still playing 2018 because I feel the 2019 version is unplayable on my android device.

Sorry to raise this, but is there a chance to receive a credit or refund due to me buying it but not using it because the patch has not been delivered? Basically, I bought it at the time when the patch was due out but it hasn't been released and so I've stayed playing 2018.

Many thanks,
                  Tim

Comment

Hi Cricket Captain Android fans,

We've had a very tough few months working on Android. In November Google made big changes to their support requirements, and desspite significant work in trying to support these changes, this has rendered our existing Android build system inoperable, this is the same system we've been using since Cricket Captain 2014 on Android.

We've now agreed to change to a better supported Android build system, unfortunately this means there will be a further delay to updates on Android. We're currently unsure on how long this will take as it's a very big and complex job.

Thank you for your patience in this tough time.
                    Kind Regards,
                    Childish Things

Comment

Hi Cricket Captain Android fans,

We've had a very tough few months working on Android. In November Google made big changes to their support requirements, and desspite significant work in trying to support these changes, this has rendered our existing Android build system inoperable, this is the same system we've been using since Cricket Captain 2014 on Android.

We've now agreed to change to a better supported Android build system, unfortunately this means there will be a further delay to updates on Android. We're currently unsure on how long this will take as it's a very big and complex job.

Thank you for your patience in this tough time.
                      Kind Regards,
                      Childish Things
                      Completely appreciate that you have had issues, I suppose while it's good to know from a consumer point of view why you have these issues it does not really change much that we have been unable to play online for more than 3 months.

While I love the game, after a certain amount of career mode I always prefer online which has not been possible now. Sort of makes the purchase defunct, what worries me is that it will never actually be fixed and the issues your working out will be fixed but for ICC2020.

Comment

We will be updating CC 2019 on Android to be on the same update the other platforms are on, we just don't have a timeline for this right now. CC 2019 on Android won't be affected by CC2020 development.

Comment

Hi Guys,

I am an avid fan of the game and been playing since the early versions. I have the 2019 version and have just tried to play the 'Internet Game' feature for the first time. I was gonna play a friend given we are currently social distancing with the current Covid situation...

When I click Internet Game it checks the servers for updates and then says 'A required update is not available. Please visit childishthing etc'. I do not have Steam, I bought the game sometime ago and thought I bought it direct from the website for my Mac. How do I go abouts updating the game?

Any help much appreciated.

BW,
                          Kit

Comment

Update on the update for Android please.

Comment

We will be updating CC 2019 on Android to be on the same update the other platforms are on, we just don't have a timeline for this right now. CC 2019 on Android won't be affected by CC2020 development.
                              With the upcoming release of CC2020 it will be interesting to see what comes first, updating 2019 on android or releasing the new game to make money.

Comment

Working...
                              X