England select 3 debutant batsman for Ashes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• England select 3 debutant batsman for Ashes

International Career as Australia. I lose the world Cup final to South Africa (lol) and proceed to the much hyped Ashes where England have decided to field 3 debutante batsmen at 1, 2 and 3....

Sibley, Browne ans Livingstone.

anyone know of these chaps? Averaging in the 30s in shield cricket but the AI thought fk it there's no warm up like game 1 of the ashes

Comment

This probably is not that far off given England's recent woes with their top three in test match cricket. Presently, in real life, we cannot guarantee any one player who is going to bat there!
      YouTube
      Facebook

Comment

They eventually played Ballance in game 3 who is not bad. In past games he's gone on to become an absolute weapon

Comment

To be fair Sibley can't be far off. Browne is one that's been mentioned for a while now. But Livingstone is a strange one

Comment

Chris and I have had many chats on who the AI should pick for England in Tests, it's a tough debate. No one is really grabbing their chance.

Sibley is close to playing for England, and Browne has helped Essex win the County Championship, he's doing well in Div 1. Both could well open for England very soon, I could see Burns and Sibley opening in the Ashes. It's very open.

Livingstone is a bit of an outsider, but again, not impossible.

Comment

Despite these ordinary figures England somehow managed to draw the series after being 2-0 down (game 1 rained out). I blame my own over-confidence.
              Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2019-06-22-00-35-56-82_compress88.jpg
Views:	631
Size:	264.2 KB
ID:	67227

Name:	Screenshot_2019-06-22-00-36-04-72_compress9.jpg
Views:	580
Size:	270.4 KB
ID:	67228

Name:	Screenshot_2019-06-22-00-36-17-05_compress60.jpg
Views:	540
Size:	260.3 KB
ID:	67229

Name:	Screenshot_2019-06-22-00-36-21-93_compress79.jpg
Views:	603
Size:	266.6 KB
ID:	67230

Name:	Screenshot_2019-06-22-00-37-15-61_compress23.jpg
Views:	545
Size:	226.2 KB
ID:	67231

So far I'm enjoying this version of the game. More depth in International Career would be awesome. Fitness/confidence bars a little too vibrant for my liking nut I'll adjust. And I like the AI throwing curveballs at me (or should I say ripping in-swingers)

Comment

Working...
              X