X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cricket Captain 2019 Bug Reports

Please report any bugs in here.

The more detailed your description, the quicker we can fix.

Step-by-Step instructions are best.

1) Start game as x
    2) Do this, etc.

We may request you send us your save game.

Please note, all save games are now quite considerably smaller, as we've got compression working on the save. This is very good news for mobile users, as every 10 saves stored this year, compared to 10 saves on CC 2018 will save you approx 100MB. Also good news for those of you who use Dropbox.

In the IPL, sometimes I get the screen for choosing the next bowler after the 20th over is bowled. Not a major issue though.

Comment

Not a bug so much but there is no paste option for network key and dropbox code
      YouTube
      Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by bryce87 View Post
        Not a bug so much but there is no paste option for network key and dropbox code
        You need to control c and control v.

Comment

Originally posted by giantshank View Post
          In the IPL, sometimes I get the screen for choosing the next bowler after the 20th over is bowled. Not a major issue though.
          Hmm, when the batting/bowling controls have disappeared off to the side?

Comment

n/a posted wrong section
            Last edited by omair786; 05-31-2019, 03:05 AM. Reason: posted in wrong section

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

Hmm, when the batting/bowling controls have disappeared off to the side?
              Yes, on the screen with the match summary. The popup for selecting the bowler appears. But once you select it you can continue with the match

Comment

Originally posted by giantshank View Post

Yes, on the screen with the match summary. The popup for selecting the bowler appears. But once you select it you can continue with the match
                Ah, I think that's the Change Openers popup, with the button in the bottom left of the screen?

Comment

This is beyond a joke, still can’t sign players from the same nation!
                  been complaining about this for at least 3 years now, at least come out and openly say you can’t change it or give some sort of insight into why this simple request keeps being overlooked!

Comment

The batting screen aggression has changed. But the bowling screen aggression bars remain the same. Looks completely off! The colours are also brighter! In the Stats, its better if the ODI, Tests & T20 international records are in bold font as there are too many rows and it's getting confusing to read. Or another option is just put Test, ODI and T20i in three separate rows in the end with a space between rows?

Comment

In my world cup story, twice did the AI introduce their fifth bowler in over #30 and bowled them right through to over #50.

I do not recall this ever happening in CC18 so something has been changed. For what it is worth it was Kuldeep for India and de Grandhomme for NZ.
                      YouTube
                      Facebook

Comment

Began a game with IPL side Rajasthan Royals and currently have played 10 matches. The next match is on 25th April but in the latest scores section I cn see that matches till 3rd May have been completed.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Thanks, Preed, we're working on a fix for this.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzy View Post
                            This is beyond a joke, still can’t sign players from the same nation!
                            been complaining about this for at least 3 years now, at least come out and openly say you can’t change it or give some sort of insight into why this simple request keeps being overlooked!
                            The main purpose of the reserve player is to cover for the main player when they are on international duty. If you have two players from the same nation they are likely to be picked at the same time. We added this as protection as it's easy to make a mistake. I guess we should have it as a warning and you can carry on if you want to. For some reason I've only just thought of that as an option. It hadn't realised it was annoying anyone that much. Still not sure it's a wise thing to do.

Comment

How beatiful running into a crash in my first try. Dissapointing indeed. Tried it twice with same result. So what's the problem.

Using new 19.2 patch

I started a try to play Torunament World T20 Cup, both with England then Australia, picked my team (2nd time I just let the AI pick) go to selecting coaches, so far so good.

Then advancing/continue to play first game when it crashed both times on reaching 8th March.
                              Itried picking Zimbabwe the third time and on that team the AI had not any suggestions for me at all (nothing in blue). Could it be that one of the teams got no players ???

This do need an emergency patch I think.
                              Last edited by clamel; 06-02-2019, 08:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X