This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ruby23 View Post
    The batting screen aggression has changed. But the bowling screen aggression bars remain the same. Looks completely off! The colours are also brighter! In the Stats, its better if the ODI, Tests & T20 international records are in bold font as there are too many rows and it's getting confusing to read. Or another option is just put Test, ODI and T20i in three separate rows in the end with a space between rows?
    Let this settle for a bit and see if you get used to it. I've been using it like this for a while and find the extra stats very useful and fine to read. We'll try some options like a check box for them if it's not working for people.

We've asked the artist to look at the bowling aggression bar graphic.

Comment

Originally posted by clamel View Post
      How beatiful running into a crash in my first try. Dissapointing indeed. Tried it twice with same result. So what's the problem.

Using new 19.2 patch

I started a try to play Torunament World T20 Cup, both with England then Australia, picked my team (2nd time I just let the AI pick) go to selecting coaches, so far so good.

Then advancing/continue to play first game when it crashed both times on reaching 8th March.
      Itried picking Zimbabwe the third time and on that team the AI had not any suggestions for me at all (nothing in blue). Could it be that one of the teams got no players ???

This do need an emergency patch I think.
      Eek. - probably something I changed at the last minute. Will check it out.

OK. Looks like it's only going wrong in T20 WC stand-alone mode. Something to do with picking the Hong Kong team.
      Last edited by Chris Child; 06-02-2019, 09:17 PM.

Comment

So my guess that it was some other team that not got the correct selection. Zimbabwe looked strange for me with no pre-picks, as in most other big nations. Never looked in Hong Kong. Hope it makes it in the next patch, in a very close future I hope.

Comment

We'll release an update for it as soon as it's fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Child View Post

Let this settle for a bit and see if you get used to it. I've been using it like this for a while and find the extra stats very useful and fine to read. We'll try some options like a check box for them if it's not working for people.

We've asked the artist to look at the bowling aggression bar graphic.
            Nice for u to reply and try to fix things.
            You can add a check box ya.
            Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by bryce87 View Post
              In my world cup story, twice did the AI introduce their fifth bowler in over #30 and bowled them right through to over #50.

I do not recall this ever happening in CC18 so something has been changed. For what it is worth it was Kuldeep for India and de Grandhomme for NZ.
              Sir this is a serious issue. Who does that in a real cricket match. Please improve the AI.
              Thank you

Comment

Sir please fix the bowling AI. Spinners are bowling at back-end of the innings starting from over no 30 and completing there full quota. That's ridiculous

Comment

Originally posted by clamel View Post
                  How beatiful running into a crash in my first try. Dissapointing indeed. Tried it twice with same result. So what's the problem.

Using new 19.2 patch

I started a try to play Torunament World T20 Cup, both with England then Australia, picked my team (2nd time I just let the AI pick) go to selecting coaches, so far so good.

Then advancing/continue to play first game when it crashed both times on reaching 8th March.
                  Itried picking Zimbabwe the third time and on that team the AI had not any suggestions for me at all (nothing in blue). Could it be that one of the teams got no players ???

This do need an emergency patch I think.
                  This has been fixed in the update I've just put on Steam. Check in Library > Downloads on your Steam client.

Comment

Seeing as you guys seem to be furiously looking at ironing out bugs I will bring up a couple more from CC18 that may/may not have been addressed that would otherwise take too long for me to test for.

The PSL was a shambles in CC18. Some years Pakistan international players were available and some not. The years that they were not available you would lose them from your team and they would be automatically released back into the draft. This is not fair. Also the budgets were terribly constrained.

Another one was the youth team coaching feature seemed to lose all functionality from previous versions, across every domestic comp that I played in (many!). In previous versions it worked fairly well and you would generally get out what you put in. But in CC18 it did not seem to matter whether you put in 10k or 50k. I replayed hundreds of contract screens to test for any differences and honestly there was zero. Something in the code must have got inadvertently altered here.
                    YouTube
                    Facebook

Comment

Thanks, Bryce, have passed on to Andy and Chris.

Comment

There seems to be a bug with Kohli... Never scores more than 50-65 in ODI's, his century-making skills have diminished considerably. Whereas Rohit Sharma seems to be at brandmanesque levels, even in Test matches!

Comment

I'm noticing several instances of the AI arbitrarily picking and dropping players. Liam Plunkett plays 1 game for the whole season in one of my county saves, and he picks up 5-68 in that one ODI game and doesn't get picked for the rest of the season. Ben Foakes plays one ODI, scores 43 and doesn't get picked for the season. Ben Duckett plays one game, scores 36 and doesn't get picked. Craig Miles plays 2 tests, getting 12 wickets over the 2 matches, and for some reason gets dropped and Pat Brown plays in his place. These all occurred in one individual save but it's a regular occurrence over all of my saves. Is there any way you can program in the AI valuing actual performances of players instead of seemingly arbitrarily dealing with the selection process?

Unsure if this is the appropriate thread to be making this post; if it isn't let me know and I can post in a more appropriate place.

Comment

Had a bug at the end of the first county season, where 1 team gets demoted and 3 get promoted. Just a small text bug where it says the bottom two from Div 1 are getting demoted and the top 2 from Div 2 are getting promoted, but it should say 1 getting demoted and 3 promoted.

Pic for ref: https://gyazo.com/a3fa63641187677d6503fde3d6c95b8f

Comment

The Indian One Day Domestic Tournament's structure is wrong.

In the Vijay Hazare tournament irl, top 5 teams from Groups A and B, top 2 from C and 1 team from Plate Division qualify for quarterfinals.
                              Also, there is a relegation/promotion system, where bottom teams of A and B are relegated to C.and bottom team of C gets relegated to plate.
                              Top team of C goes to A and 2nd best team of C goes to B. Top team of Plate goes to C.

Would love to see this as I think it would be extremely fun to play with a Plate team and work our way to the top tier.

If I remember correctly, earlier versions of CC had a relegation system in place. Is there any reason it was scrapped?

Comment

Originally posted by Alrounder80 View Post
                                I'm noticing several instances of the AI arbitrarily picking and dropping players. Liam Plunkett plays 1 game for the whole season in one of my county saves, and he picks up 5-68 in that one ODI game and doesn't get picked for the rest of the season. Ben Foakes plays one ODI, scores 43 and doesn't get picked for the season. Ben Duckett plays one game, scores 36 and doesn't get picked. Craig Miles plays 2 tests, getting 12 wickets over the 2 matches, and for some reason gets dropped and Pat Brown plays in his place. These all occurred in one individual save but it's a regular occurrence over all of my saves. Is there any way you can program in the AI valuing actual performances of players instead of seemingly arbitrarily dealing with the selection process?

Unsure if this is the appropriate thread to be making this post; if it isn't let me know and I can post in a more appropriate place.
                                This is a bug as it has happened in all versions of CC as the AI is programmed to pick on hidden abilities (and conditions) which gives them an unfair upper hand.

I imagine it would be quite a difficult fix but it needs to be done.
                                YouTube
                                Facebook

Comment

Working...
                                X