Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• as my connection problem thread is being ignored, just going to add a comment here as well that online mode has been broken for weeks now without any communication from the team... really disappointed with this behavior....

Comment

• Hey, Just encountering a bug at the moment. Into 2027 and my game won't go past 27 June, which is in the middle of a match. If the match finishes within 3 days the game crashes completely. If a 4th day is needed it takes me the home screen (within the game - view team, fixtures, groundsman etc) with Training as the continue option. Clicking on training results in no action so can;t go anywhere. The next fixture section shows my next scheduled fixture but clicking on the unfinished game in the results section shows it as unfinished. I fear the file is corrupt but was hoping for any advice? I have verified files in steam with no luck. Appreciate any help.

Comment

• I had an international career with Pakistan and i selected Naseem Shah in the test squad and then slowly put him in the limited overs aswell. I was into the 2024-25 season and suddenly whilst im selecting my squad for a test series i realise, there’s no Naseem Shah available to select. So i go ahead without him, confused i went to ‘Player Records’ and ticked the retired button, and i saw Naseem’s name there. So my main strike opening pacer suddenly retires without injury/any notification. In his career span it said he’s played T20I from 2025-25 when i first played him in a T20I game in 2020. Fast forward few months later, i got a new phone and had to restart, same thing happened, this time in the middle of the 2022-23 season right before the world cup. Is this a glitch or a real life thing considering Naseem Shah is quite injury prone. PLEASE HELP

Comment

• Exactly the same issue as Bozie below. 27 June 2027. Doesn’t let you finish the game after day 3 and then makes no sense, When you try to reload the game it crashes. Every time.

I have done two completely separate games now for 8/9 years each now and has exactly the same issue on both games. So I can’t continue either game. Very frustrating. Please please sort this out

Comment

• Originally posted by Billoscooper View Post
            Exactly the same issue as Bozie below. 27 June 2027. Doesn’t let you finish the game after day 3 and then makes no sense, When you try to reload the game it crashes. Every time.

I have done two completely separate games now for 8/9 years each now and has exactly the same issue on both games. So I can’t continue either game. Very frustrating. Please please sort this out
            This is curious. I've just sent you a private message as we'll need the save to fix this.

Comment

• Originally posted by sambha87 View Post
              as my connection problem thread is being ignored, just going to add a comment here as well that online mode has been broken for weeks now without any communication from the team... really disappointed with this behavior....
              Hi,

The online server falls over every now and then. It has to be manually restarted. Please notify us if it's down through here:

Cricket Captain 2023 is the ultimate cricket management sim, allowing you to take charge any domestic or international team and steer them team to victory through every match of the season

We've traced a couple of online issues in recent weeks, but we're juggling that with CC2020 development. CC19 is due an update on Android when we can get our new Android build system working. I'm not sure if CC19 on other platforms will receive an update as well.

Comment

• Hello

I am in 2027 with an English club game.

I just got to the end of day 3 of a championship game and the game just ended without being finished. It now appears in results with no result stated and I appear to have played an extra game or two in the championship. Then the screen went blank and when I try and load the game now it just closes.

any help greatly appreciated.

thanks

martin
                Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin0201 View Post
                  Hello

I am in 2027 with an English club game.

I just got to the end of day 3 of a championship game and the game just ended without being finished. It now appears in results with no result stated and I appear to have played an extra game or two in the championship. Then the screen went blank and when I try and load the game now it just closes.

any help greatly appreciated.

thanks

martin
                  Hi Martin,

Are you on Android or iPhone?

Sureshot

Comment

• Hello, I am on an iPhone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

Hi Martin,

Are you on Android or iPhone?

Sureshot
                      I am on an iPhone

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin0201 View Post

I am on an iPhone
                        Just sent you a private message. Sorry for the delay, busy days with CC2020 development.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

Hi,

The online server falls over every now and then. It has to be manually restarted. Please notify us if it's down through here:

Cricket Captain 2023 is the ultimate cricket management sim, allowing you to take charge any domestic or international team and steer them team to victory through every match of the season

We've traced a couple of online issues in recent weeks, but we're juggling that with CC2020 development. CC19 is due an update on Android when we can get our new Android build system working. I'm not sure if CC19 on other platforms will receive an update as well.
                          Oh my, Android getting an update on CC19, but question on other more common platforms. This gets more and more disappointing on the issue on updates.
                          Can I take this as the Android world will now be the dominant platform for this game ?

Comment

• Originally posted by clamel View Post

Oh my, Android getting an update on CC19, but question on other more common platforms. This gets more and more disappointing on the issue on updates.
                            Can I take this as the Android world will now be the dominant platform for this game ?
                            To clarify, CC19 on Android will get updated to the same version of CC19 that iOS, Steam and Mac are all currently on and was released on those platforms in December last year. .

Comment

• Weird bug.

I was playing along in the county with Surrey, and suddenly my county 1st class match ended, with no result showing, the opposition was still chasing my target.

Now the game is showing I have played 22 matches in the county 1st class championship, sitting on top with a massive 200pts lead over the competition.
                              Last edited by CricketFan; 05-30-2020, 02:05 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by clamel View Post

I take it you haven't been locked out of the online game for over six months?
                                YouTube
                                Facebook

Comment

Working...
                                X