This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chris Child View Post

The main purpose of the reserve player is to cover for the main player when they are on international duty. If you have two players from the same nation they are likely to be picked at the same time. We added this as protection as it's easy to make a mistake. I guess we should have it as a warning and you can carry on if you want to. For some reason I've only just thought of that as an option. It hadn't realised it was annoying anyone that much. Still not sure it's a wise thing to do.
    Sounds good.

Comment

• My problem with contracts is based on I find it strange to sign all my players for Englsih Leagues already in the fall for the next season. I should be able to sign perhaps the T20 players much later as in real life. Not sure how the game handles the leagues that really isn't playing but a player could easily be seriously injured in any of the "winter" leagues and be of no value to me come April/May. This way I am stuck with whatever I sign 6 months ahead of the season starts. The first season you play you do get a contract session in the spring just prior to the opening of the season, but then it's moved to the fall.
      The reserv-palyer is OK in some ways, but a little more finess in contracts and the signing of players could have been put into this game.

Comment

• "The game has encountered an error" Received this error countless times so far while playing internet game online. Completely ruins the online experience and is so frustrating. makes me not want to play anymore. it has been increasingly going worse these days and last 10 games I was only able to complete around 3. Please look through the error logs and debug and resolve this issue ASAP. it is pushing people away from the game. Thanks.

Comment

• Yes, absolutely frustrating!!! I've lost over 50 games due to errors - what's the deal with that. PLEASE GET THAT CORRECTED A.S.A.P

Comment

• At least you can actually play - Android players have been locked out of the online game for over a month!
            YouTube
            Facebook

Comment

• Guess the Cricket guys have gone bonkers really! Errors galore! Android players locked out - what else is going on that we don't know. Childish things ought to give us a heavy discount on the 2020 version. Where are the guys to fix it all - sleeping!?

Comment

• is anyone even monitoring this thread and working on fixing the issues?

Add another issue to the long list. cant even get into online game now. this is windows desktop PC. highly critical bug.....

Comment

• Something wrong here. Shouldn't take long for anyone to work it out.

Comment

• More on my post above.

I thought (hoped) the game might correct itself after the next session but the scorecard became even more confusing.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChinMusic View Post
                      More on my post above.

I thought (hoped) the game might correct itself after the next session but the scorecard became even more confusing.
                      Can you confirm the issue here, looks like Bennett batted but has no text next to his name in the card? I see an opener retired hurt.

Comment

• Originally posted by sambha87 View Post
                        is anyone even monitoring this thread and working on fixing the issues?

Add another issue to the long list. cant even get into online game now. this is windows desktop PC. highly critical bug.....
                        We're monitoring the thread. There won't be another update for CC 2019 outside of the in progress Android update, we will then fully switch to CC 2020 development.

Sometimes the game server needs a restart.

Comment

• It was a generated match in a round of New Zealand first-class league fixtures.

If you check my previous post and picture (post 218) you'll see Ollie White retired hurt but in the bowling figures the wicket has been attributed to Neil Wagner.

Also, in the same league season after five rounds of matches (15 games) no wicket keeper has completed a stumping so far. In my experience of the game, that's very unusual.

I' m playing the December update desktop version on Google Chrome (via Steam) with Windows 10.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

We're monitoring the thread. There won't be another update for CC 2019 outside of the in progress Android update, we will then fully switch to CC 2020 development.

Sometimes the game server needs a restart.
                            Thanks for the reply. other than this issue there is a very nasty bug that comes up regularly during matches. the game crashes in the middle of an online match and says "The game encountered an error" at least please fix that one in version 2019. I just bought the 2019 version 2 months ago and it sucks to hear that there will not be any more fixes to this and you guys will work on 2020 only. i paid around 30$ canadian which is not a small amount for this game. i hope i can get some discount on the next version if this version is going to remain unfixed for the current bugs... any estimated launch dates for 2020 version?

Comment

is anyone even monitoring this thread and working on fixing the issues?

I've been seeing this message for the past 24 hours now! I'm sure it doesn't take that long to have the updates up and running. Can the guys at childish things look into it. Don't rub us from the love of the game and playing with fellow enthusiasts! Please. DO SOMETHING

Comment

Thanks for the reply. other than this issue there is a very nasty bug that comes up regularly during matches. the game crashes in the middle of an online match and says "The game encountered an error" at least please fix that one in version 2019. I just bought the 2019 version 2 months ago and it sucks to hear that there will not be any more fixes to this and you guys will work on 2020 only. i paid around 30$ canadian which is not a small amount for this game. i hope i can get some discount on the next version if this version is going to remain unfixed for the current bugs... any estimated launch dates for 2020 version?
                                Sad that there will be no further update - even for the crash that keeps happening online! CC2020 is fine - no probs with that but with silly errors like these, the whole experience of playing a match to its finality is taken away.
                                Also interested in tentative launch of CC2020

Comment

Working...
                                X