This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by muzzy View Post

I started an Australian career with NSW and Sydney red, when it comes to picking the Australian squad for the world cup that message pops up from warner’s ipl side hyderabad when im trying to select him, same message comes up when trying to select Stanklake.
    Thanks, have now repeated this. We're looking at it now.

Comment

I haven`t had a chance to play any matches yet, but I do like the Rest of the World XI idea. I also hope that when things have settled down, you would consider adding a few more players, that were either selected for tours but never played Test cricket, or those banned because of apartheid in South Africa.
      Here are a few suggestions. Australia: I.W. Quick, J. Potter, G.C. Becker, J.M. Hubble, R.C. Jordan, J.T. Irvine & S.C. Trimble
      India: D.D. Govindraj, R.A. Jeejeebhoy & S.M. Mohol.
      New Zealand: E.K. Gillott, K.O. Campbell, J.M. McIntyre & D.G. Trist.
      West Indies: P.D. Blair, R.C. Brancker, R.A. Cohen, R.C. Collymore, E.H.C. Griffith & P.R. Roberts.
      South Africa: G.L.G. Watson, G.A.S. Innes, P.G. Amm, R.L.S. Armitage, L.J. Barnard, R.M. Bentley, A.M. Ferreira, T.R. Madsen &
      B.A. Matthews.

Comment

Originally posted by Hampshire View Post
        Added to that should Vince be a FC opener perhaps? Done it in every Championship game he's played so far this summer and has made it clear he intends to continue.
        Hmm, replying to other feedback in-line with my bold edits.

He's not opened much outside of this season, do you see him being a Test opener candidate?

Comment

Originally posted by ryanpol123 View Post
          A few Somerset notes.

Tom Abell - Hasn't opened for a while and bats at 4 or 5 and since then his aggression is probably average now not defensive,
          George Bartlett - Bats at 5 or 6 in all formats now.
          James Hildreth - He has been batting at 3 in first class cricket so far this year but should be at 4 in all formats really.
          Josh Davey - For some reason he is down as a one day no 4 when hes a tailender.
          Roelof van der merwe - Bats lower down 3 in T20 now mostly 7.
          Lewis Gregory - He should definitely be aggressive if not very aggressive. In this years one day cup had a strike rate of 141 and hit 17 sixes.
          Welcome to the forum, thanks for the feedback.

Abell has been changed. For now will leave him as defensive, he's not quite scoring quick enough to be average.
          Bartlett changed.
          Changed Davey to #9 in OD, he's batted a lot at 4 for Scotland, thus why our system assigned that as his preference.
          Changed van der Merwe batting pref to #7 in 20 over.
          Changed Hildreth to #4 in OD.
          Changed Gregory to very aggressive, also scoring quick in FC.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzy View Post
            I can’t select certain Australian players for the world cup squad as i keep getting this message from there ipl team. “We cannot allow you to select this player as we would not have enough players left to field a team”
            This is fixed in the next patch.

Comment

Originally posted by omair786 View Post
              Not a big issue but there was a very promising bowler in the Pakistan Super League this year called Haris Rauf, he was consistently bowling 150kph and also was one of the leading wicket takers. The game has him down as a Left arm medium bowler whereas he is a RF.

Also Naseem Shah a young 16 year old Pakistan bowler is down in the game as RMF when he is a RF in real.
              Thanks for the feedback, changed.

Comment

Originally posted by bryce87 View Post
                It's hard when they have been loaded with horiffic 2nd team averages, so you know the regens will soon overrun them!

Take Mohammad Hasnain and Shaheen Afridi for example. Both quicks who are the same age.

Hasnain is loaded with terrible 2nd team averages, whereas Afridi has brilliant ones.

Based off previous versions, Hasnain will get overrun by regens while Afridi will play international cricket for a long time.

Please tell me I am wrong???
                Shaheen has had a much better start to his career, why shouldn't he be better than Hasnain? As mentioned before, 2nd Team averages are a pretty crude way of working out player ability.

Comment

WI

Shannon Gabriel, Carlos Brathwaite and Ashley Nurse were left out of AI CWC19 squad
                  What mode is this in and who are you playing as? The AI is picking the correct squad for me.

Will reply to other bits in-line in bold on that post.

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

What mode is this in and who are you playing as? The AI is picking the correct squad for me.

Will reply to other bits in-line in bold on that post.
                    Tournament mode
                    YouTube
                    Facebook

Comment

Shaheen has had a much better start to his career, why shouldn't he be better than Hasnain? As mentioned before, 2nd Team averages are a pretty crude way of working out player ability.
                      Just saying because in CC18 there was a distinct correlation between 2nd team average and performance, and I assume that has not changed.
                      YouTube
                      Facebook

Comment

Tournament mode
                        Who were you playing as? I tested the OD WC mode in Tournament and the AI was picking the right WIndies squad.

Comment

Who were you playing as? I tested the WC mode in Tournament and the AI was picking the right WIndies squad.
                          Interesting. I was playing as Pakistan. If you want check the first video in the stories section Pak v Windies as that is when it happened.
                          YouTube
                          Facebook

Comment

Maybe lower jhye richardson’s batting ability a bit, he was batting at number 4 in t20 internationals against me.

Comment

Interesting. I was playing as Pakistan. If you want check the first video in the stories section Pak v Windies as that is when it happened.
                              Ah, ignore me, I was testing it on our internal build, which doesn't have this issue as this issue has been fixed by some other changes.

Comment

Just saying because in CC18 there was a distinct correlation between 2nd team average and performance, and I assume that has not changed.
                                Well, it's up to you to work out how much you value the 2nd team averages and what relation it has to current/potential ability, I'll stand by my point that Shaheen should be better than Hasnain.

Working out young player abilities is pretty horrific until they establish themselves, no one knows how someone will pan out. There are no certainties, plenty of, "He's going to be amazing", then 3 years later, "what happend to him?". The fun of sport

Comment

Working...
                                X