X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LT Smash View Post

Where are the World Cup scenarios? i can not find that in the game
    Go in to Tournament mode from the first screen.

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

Go in to Tournament mode from the first screen.
      I see the option to play the 2019 World Cup but no Historical World Cup scenarios

Comment

Just put my review up on STEAM. At time of writing there is only 3 reviews on there! We can do better!

Comment

Originally posted by LT Smash View Post

I see the option to play the 2019 World Cup but no Historical World Cup scenarios
          Likewise, i can find the modern world cup. I can't find the Historical World Cup? I did follow the instructions.

Comment

I noticed how the default batting aggressions for new batsmen have gone up one notch in each format from the last version. I get that it encourages players to be more aggressive, which helps to win more games, but I wonder if this will be bad for beginners.

Particularly in FC games, where conditions are often tricky (outside of Australia and South Africa). When you bat on three aggression you get out a lot easier in tough conditions compared to when you bat on two aggression. Just wary of the newbies who I know often struggle.
            YouTube
            Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by bryce87 View Post
              I noticed how the default batting aggressions for new batsmen have gone up one notch in each format from the last version. I get that it encourages players to be more aggressive, which helps to win more games, but I wonder if this will be bad for beginners.

Particularly in FC games, where conditions are often tricky (outside of Australia and South Africa). When you bat on three aggression you get out a lot easier in tough conditions compared to when you bat on two aggression. Just wary of the newbies who I know often struggle.
              Thanks for the feedback, have asked Chris about this.

Comment

Would love to see these features, not sure how difficult it is but please reply, even if you can't/wont add them.

1.Replace injured players during series/tournament
                2.Fixture editor
                3.U19/A team tours
                4.Speedmeter (and top speed/average speed on stats)

Comment

I would never have chased this in CC18, but the extra aggression bar has finally borne fruit!

I needed 78 off the last 5 overs to win! That is 15.6 runs per over! And yes this is normal mode

Click image for larger version

Name:	78_off_5.jpg
Views:	352
Size:	371.2 KB
ID:	66527
                  YouTube
                  Facebook

Comment

The flip side to this is that it was not exactly Pandya and Pollard who smashed all of these quick runs. It was Bowes (avergage aggression) and Fletcher (defensive aggression).

It seems to me that the more aggressive a player is, the quicker that they get out when batting on high aggression. That may make sense, intuitively, but a defensive batsman should probably not even have the capability of doing what Fletcher done here.

A proposed AI adjustment to the T20 match engine is that the higher a player's aggression level, the more they thrive when batting on higher aggression, and vice versa. Let's say that Andre Russell is in his zone on max aggression, but struggles on say six aggression. A defensive batsman like Fletcher, for example, would thrive on six aggression and trying to score a run a ball, but would struggle with trying to clear the rope on max aggression.
                    YouTube
                    Facebook

Comment

Whilst it is unlikely defensive and average players would be able to consistently achieve this, there is a possibility. You have to remember these are professional cricketers and so even if they may prefer to play defensive shots,when the situation demands to score quickly they will atrempt are capable of achieving this -although i acknowledge it would be very rare.
                      I do agree with the idea of adjusting the t20 match engine where more aggressive players should have a higher chance of succeeding at higher aggression levels in t20 matches. This idea could be experimented with the t20 engine and maybe implimented in other formats if successful.
                      However the match engine is still very good and I would rather the developers focused on adding some of the other features as mentioned previously(especially the speed meter and DRS)

Comment

On the PC version, what does the "save score" function in fixtures and results do? I tried using it but am unsure if it is saving and, if so, to what directory?
                        Last edited by bryce87; 06-19-2019, 07:52 PM.
                        YouTube
                        Facebook

Comment

Working...
                        X