This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cricket Captain 2019 Trailer & Features

Cricket Captain 2019 is the perfect companion for a hugely anticipated cricket season. With the World Cup and Australia in England, and the inaugural test-match championship, old rivalries will be put to the test and new ones created.

New tactical elements have been added, including an additional batting aggression and target run-rate indicator, re-balanced one-day match engine, and left-handed wrist-spin bowler type. There are extensive additions to the database, including additional player records broken down by domestic team played for. Put your tactical expertise to the test in the number one cricket management game.

Cricket Captain 2019 also features a full database update (over 7,000 players, including every historical international player), with improved player generation, balancing stats from all match types. The latest changes to all domestic structures have been added, including the addition of the new South African 20 over league and additional Indian domestic teams.

Cricket Captain is unrivalled in cricket management simulation, and Cricket Captain 2019 improves the series once again with all the attention to detail that is the trademark of the series.

Key features for 2019 include:
    • Updates to all domestic systems and 20 over leagues: play updated domestic leagues in India, England, Australia, West Indies, Pakistan, South Africa, Bangladesh, and New Zealand.
    • Player Records for each domestic team: full career records for every team a player has played for.
    • Improved match engine: with updates to aggressive batting in OD matches and an additional batting aggression level and target run rate indicator.
    • Test Championship: take part in the new test-match championship.
    • New South African 20 over league: play as one of the six 20 over teams.
    • World XI Teams: pick any players from history and pit them against each other.
    • Domestic Stats Addition: see every player’s domestic record for all 3 match types.
    • Historical scenarios: World Cup and Australia vs England scenarios.
    • New database: full database update with over 7,000 players, including improved player generation, balancing limited over ability and test match abilities.
    • Updated tournament modes: including the new OD World Cup format.
    • Added player stats: added records of ducks and career spans for each format.
    • Added SLW bowler type: slow-left-arm wrist spinners added to player types.
    • Improved contracts: added percentage available for county selection.
    • New achievements: including career runs and wickets records for teams and on-line play.
    • Internet game: improved reliability and more teams to play on-line.
    Last edited by Sureshot; 05-30-2019, 09:40 AM.

We're aiming to release today on Steam, iOS, Android and Mobile are all coming soon.

----

The new World XIs are brilliant, I've had so much fun with them. For those of you who like picking historical series, you can now search for players in a career span, ie, type 1980-1989 in the search box and you'll get everyone who played in those years.

You can now view domestic stats for each comp with a simple tickbox from the relevant domestic table.

You can now change pitch conditions in International Careers.
    Last edited by Sureshot; 05-30-2019, 08:39 AM.

Comment

YES!!!!!!!!!!!! FIST PUMP FIST PUMP!!!! It's here!! Thank you so much. I've been waiting for YEARS for this. THANK YOUI!!!!!!!!!

Comment

You all really know how to keep a secret on this one. Amazing!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
          We're aiming to release today on Steam, iOS, Android and Mobile are all coming soon.

----

The new World XIs are brilliant, I've had so much fun with them. For those of you who like picking historical series, you can now search for players in a career span, ie, type 1980-1989 in the search box and you'll get everyone who played in those years.

You can now view domestic stats for each comp with a simple tickbox from the relevant domestic table.

You can now change pitch conditions in International Careers.
          Are.android also today

Comment

Originally posted by Cricketbloke View Post

Are.android also today
            Not today, don't have a day yet for Android.

Comment

Just on the addition of separate Domestic stats on players profiles, am I right with the assumption that this is essentially a home form line?

Comment

Originally posted by Rumblah View Post
                Just on the addition of separate Domestic stats on players profiles, am I right with the assumption that this is essentially a home form line?
                Two new stats.

- For Team -- All records for a player for every domestic team they've played for.
                - Domestic - This is FIrst Class, List A and 20 over without the International data in them.

Comment

I see the new Test League has been added. Has the new ODI League starting next summer? (the ODI equivalent of the Test championship).

Comment

Originally posted by willberto View Post
                    I see the new Test League has been added. Has the new ODI League starting next summer? (the ODI equivalent of the Test championship).
                    This isn't in CC 2019, but will be on the cards for CC2020.

Comment

I done a 15 min review on the T20 gameplay by playing a couple of IPL matches, nothing flash but in case anyone is interested to see how it plays.

Sorry about the quality as I am new to videos It also does not help that the changes are so underwhelming.
                      Last edited by bryce87; 05-31-2019, 07:02 AM.
                      YouTube
                      Facebook

Comment

Any update on android release date?

Comment

is it possible to train a batter to become a wicket keeper batter?

Comment

Would love to see these features:
                            -Fixture editor - e.g ability to ask teams if they would like to tour for 5 ODIs and 3 T20s or arrange a tri series - and vice versa other teams ask if you would like to play a test series.
                            - Ability to select a teams and/or u19 international teams - this would allow users to test emerging players against other high quality a teams.
                            -Replace injured players mid series
                            -DRS system pls!
                            -Some limited overs games reduced/ abandoned due to rain?

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
                              • Historical scenarios: World Cup and Australia vs England scenarios.
                              Where are the World Cup scenarios? i can not find that in the game

Comment

Working...
                              X