Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No DRS THIS TIME IS GONNI BE IN ANDROID

Comment

I really wanted fielding skills to be visible. It's pointless having the ability to train that skill when you can't assess their ability. Sadly, looks like that isn't coming.

Comment

Originally posted by Donners View Post
        I really wanted fielding skills to be visible. It's pointless having the ability to train that skill when you can't assess their ability. Sadly, looks like that isn't coming.
        Yep ditto with technique training. It is more of a gimmick than a feature.
        YouTube
        Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by Donners View Post
          I really wanted fielding skills to be visible. It's pointless .
          Fixed your post there for you. It's been years and nobody has figured out what technique training actually does. The developers are silent on this, probably because they don't have a clue either.

Comment

I have some proposed changes to the contracts section that will make it a lot more functional and far less tedious.

1. The Contracts Screen Must Be Accessible At All Times
            On the home screen will be the new "Contracts" tab. This will contain all of the free agents, your youth team players and available overseas players. You will be able to sign these players at any stage of the season. Should you not require players in your squad, you can loan them out for a 1 year deal. When another team signs them you receive a payment, and vice versa.

2. The End of Season Contracts Must Be More Dynamic
            It has long frustrated me how I have to decide the fate of my own players before I can view the available player pool. Well no more! At the end of a season you will go straight to a screen where all of the available domestic, youth and overseas players are. On that same screen you will also be able to access your own players through different tabs. You will have three rounds to try and resign your own players before they too will be released into the domestic player pool. Oh, and no more of this ten round business - you will have an unlimited number of rounds because, why not?

I do not imagine these changes will be terribly hard to implement but it will make the game a lot more enjoyable and realistic!
            YouTube
            Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by bryce87 View Post
              I have some proposed changes to the contracts section that will make it a lot more functional and far less tedious.

1. The Contracts Screen Must Be Accessible At All Times
              On the home screen will be the new "Contracts" tab. This will contain all of the free agents, your youth team players and available overseas players. You will be able to sign these players at any stage of the season. Should you not require players in your squad, you can loan them out for a 1 year deal. When another team signs them you receive a payment, and vice versa.

2. The End of Season Contracts Must Be More Dynamic
              It has long frustrated me how I have to decide the fate of my own players before I can view the available player pool. Well no more! At the end of a season you will go straight to a screen where all of the available domestic, youth and overseas players are. On that same screen you will also be able to access your own players through different tabs. You will have three rounds to try and resign your own players before they too will be released into the domestic player pool. Oh, and no more of this ten round business - you will have an unlimited number of rounds because, why not?

I do not imagine these changes will be terribly hard to implement but it will make the game a lot more enjoyable and realistic!
              No 1 seems to me not coming soon, but I hope no 2 can come. Yes both will be good addition to the game and will make me play county games again which I left after cc17. (Even though I played cc18 most I believe, but all are from international career. Same thing is going with cc19 from my side)

Comment

You also should be able to select your reserve overseas players on a needs basis - because how often are they all unavailable!

I just picked my overseas and reserve overseas and made sure that they both had 100% availability. They then went on international duty at the exact same time! Arghhh!!!
                YouTube
                Facebook

Comment

Working...
                X