Size:	297.7 KB
ID:	63498Click image for larger version

Name:	WA 20 over.jpg
Views:	480
Size:	290.8 KB
ID:	63487
      Attached Files

Comment

Nic Maddinson's contract with NSW/ Sydney Sixers has expired. He currently doesn't have a domestic deal, and has been signed by the Melbourne Stars for the BBL.

Comment

Just put up a seperate thread on the Aus 20 Over.

Comment

where is that pope kid that ripped england a new one?

Comment

Lloyd Pope? He looks to be a South Australia rookie.

Comment

ah ok, he was on the 2017 version, as was some of the other u19's, but i cant see pope on the screenshots this time, but i havent my glasses on either

Comment

Nic Maddinson has signed for Victoria and has signed for the Melbourne Star in the bbl.

Comment

Originally posted by jjamez View Post
                    ah ok, he was on the 2017 version, as was some of the other u19's, but i cant see pope on the screenshots this time, but i havent my glasses on either
                    No, he's not in the 18 database yet, there's a seperate group of no-match players who are treated differently from those who have played matches. I've got the list of these players from last year, most have played matches so go in to the main lists, the other group of players (which is rarely that many) I have to add as last job.

I've made a note to add him.

Comment

Fawad Ahmed and Dan Christian don't have any state contracts, also along with James Muirhead. Also Mackenize Harvey has a full state contract with Victoria. Also, I don't know how you handle rookie contracts in comparison to full state contracts, so I won't name all the rookie contract players.
                      Source:https://www.cricketvictoria.com.au/v...s-name-change/

Comment

Just for everyone's information:
                        I've been working on updating the State squads based on what was released for the 2018/19 season, which will be added shortly. I've recorded and added any squad changes or new players, so those have been taken care of. These screenshots haven't yet been updated. Feel free to post here any feedback about existing players or new ones, but keep in mind we are set to add the updated squads very soon.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzy View Post
                          Nic Maddinson has signed for Victoria and has signed for the Melbourne Star in the bbl.
                          I've made note of his signing by the Stars, but he hasn't actually signed for Victoria. I believe he's currently unsigned for the Shield.

Comment

I think Ben Dunk should be down as aggressive rather than average. He was one of the quickest scorers in the BBL powerplays last year and has an ODI double century. His stats don't do him justice, as he was a late bloomer and could barely make the state side until he was about 25 or 26. But since he has been quite an attacking and successful player, albeit a little inconsistent.

His numbers are so erratic. I've changed him, as his SR in 20ovr in last year+ 20 over was 160 odd.

I don't think Doran should be down as very defensive. Doran is young but is rated highly by many, often referred to as the next Ponting. His low strike rates are more an indication of him still trying to adapt to state level, as he was generally quite a brisk scorer for Australia's youth teams, many of which he captained.

FC SR of 39, OD SR of 67, he'll stay as V Def for now. He's still young so can improve in future as he establishes himself.

Nick Buchanan actually has a bit of pace and could possibly be moved up to RMF. He simply seems to lack accuracy, although he has still only played a handful of domestic games.

Changed.

I think Coulter-Nile could possibly be RF rather than RMF. He has struggled with injury a lot recently, but even then, when he has played he gets well into the 140s.

Changed.
                            Last edited by Sureshot; 07-12-2018, 12:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Aussiespinnersfanpage View Post
                              I've made note of his signing by the Stars, but he hasn't actually signed for Victoria. I believe he's currently unsigned for the Shield.
                              Correct. No one wants him.

Comment

Working...
                              X