Size:	317.9 KB
ID:	63387Click image for larger version

Name:	Rajasthan #2.jpg
Views:	516
Size:	320.7 KB
ID:	63386
    Attached Files

Comment

Squads are looking good so far, cant wait to open the batting with Narine!

Comment

Buttler should probably be a t20 opener now with both England and Rajasthan using him in that way.

Nigel edit: Changed.
        Last edited by Sureshot; 07-12-2018, 11:18 AM.

Comment

With his recent performances as a pinch hitting opener, I think it might be worth converting Sunil Narine to a Very Aggressive batsman.

Nigel edit: Changed.

Maybe Aaron Finch should be as well after his record breaking T20 international score. But he's a tricky one, in one dayers and first class games aggressive seems right, but his T20 strike rate suggest very aggressive is more accurate.

Nigel edit: His FC SR was 77 last year, which is impressive. As was his SR of 164 last season in 20 over...amazing. Changed to V Agg.

I think Ben Stokes is probably RFM rather than RMF. Dan Christian is listed as RFM but he has reached 140kph fairly frequently in recent years, becoming more of a bowling allrounder. I would consider him borderline, but I think he is definitely quicker than Stokes, and therefore Stokes might be better as RFM.

Nigel edit: Stokes injuries haven't helped him, he's definitely RMF. Think I'll leave Christian as is, Jimmy can reach 140kph, but his general speeds are RFM. From what I've seen of Christian, he seems RFM.

Moeen Ali is down as being average aggression. However he has a strike rate of over 100 in one dayers and is generally a pretty aggressive batter. His test and T20 SR's are not as impressive, but I still think most would consider Ali an aggressive batter.

Nigel edit: Have changed him to Agg, think this is fair now.

These are all pretty subjective suggestions though. Thanks for listening to your community.

Thanks for your feedback and help on the DB.
          Last edited by Sureshot; 07-12-2018, 11:33 AM.

Comment

Looks great. First of all thanks for the game Sureshot, Chris and all the other people involved in the making of this game.

Now moving ahead to the changes needed to be made to the Indian 20 over squads.
            Rashid Khan batting style must be either aggressive or v aggressive. His SR in FC, OD and T20 are 75, 100 and 139 respectively.

Changed to agg, don't think he's quite V Agg.

Shubman Gill must be at least aggressive as his FC, OD and T20 SR are 81,87 and 146 respectively.

Changed to V Agg, early in his career, but with that FC and 20 Over SR, think that's fair.

Kamlesh Nagarkoti must be RF as he is a fast bowler and not a LS.

Already changed on my side from other feedback.

Anukul Roy from Mumbai team must be a all rounder as he batted and bowled in U19 WC and has also done the same in the 4 ODs that he has played.

Changed.

M Agarwal should be aggressive as his SR in FC, OD and T20 are 59, 101 and 130 respectively.

Changed.

KL Rahul must be at least aggressive by his current standards.

Changed, think that's fair. His OD SR is a bit low, but FC increase recently, as has his domestic and intl 20 over.

Nigel edits in bold.
            Last edited by Sureshot; 07-12-2018, 11:40 AM.

Comment

Bangalore:

- Parthiv Patel and Pawan Negi are both naturally aggressive players so it would be better to have them as Agg than Avg.
              - Navdeep Saini is a RMF bowler, not RM.

Changed Saini and Patel. Negi to me looks average aggression still.

Chennai

- Deepak Chahar is a RFM bowler. He used to be one of those classic swing bowler but has added some pace and therefore RFM.
              - K Asif is a RMF bowler, he is one of those bolwer who hits the bat hard.
              - Ngidi is a definitely RF bowler. He has bowled some absolute thunderbolts whenever I have seen him play. Again a bowler who doesn't look quick because of how smooth his action is but he is genuinely quick.

Changed all 3.

Delhi

- G Singh is Agg and I hope he is not as highly rated as he has been in 2017 edition because he is nowhere near a national all up anymore.
              - V Shankar is an Avg and not Def.

Changed both. Checked G Singh's ability, looks fine to me, he's a long way down the pecking order for a batting call up.

Hyderabad

- Khaleel Ahmed is a LF bowler, not LM

Changed.

Kolkata:

- Kamlesh Nagarkoti and Shivam Mavi are both RF bowler, not RM or RFM. They were the two standout bowlers for India in the last U-19 WC just because of how quick they both were and how accurate they were.

Changed both.

- I hope Kuldeep Yadav is highly rated in this version because he is a pretty good bowler and has sealed his place along side Chahal in India's limited overs team.

He looks good to me in 2018, new ability system gets even more of my thumbs up the more I see it.

- P Krishna is a RMF bowler, not RM.

Changed.

Mumbai

- Evin Lewis and Krunal Pandya are both V.Agg

Changed both. Think that's fair based on 20 ovr SR.

Punjab

- Mayank Agarwal is and KL Rahul are Agg players

Both changed.

Rajasthan

- Sanju Samson is an Agg player.

Changed.

That's all I have for now. I will try to update more about the player rating once I get the game. Looking forward to a great game.

Nigel edits in bold.
              Last edited by Sureshot; 07-12-2018, 11:57 AM.

Comment

Deepak Hooda (Hyd) must be a V Agg player.

Also saw Kolkata team having two regen cricketers. The minimum limit for an IPL team from this season is to have 18 players. Seems that the min. limit in the game is more, hence, the iwo regens are added. The min. limit needs to be reduced and the two regens discarded.

Do let us know if the suggestions are worthwhile or if any changes are done according to the suggested comments.

Comment

I can't wait to use Narine as an opener!

Should Colin Munro be RFM? I think he's faster than RM, Cricinfo and the Sydney Sixers list him as Right-arm medium-fast

Changed Munro.
                  Last edited by Sureshot; 07-12-2018, 12:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Preed View Post
                    Deepak Hooda (Hyd) must be a V Agg player.

Also saw Kolkata team having two regen cricketers. The minimum limit for an IPL team from this season is to have 18 players. Seems that the min. limit in the game is more, hence, the iwo regens are added. The min. limit needs to be reduced and the two regens discarded.

Do let us know if the suggestions are worthwhile or if any changes are done according to the suggested comments.
                    Changed Hooda.

Also reduced the minimum squad size. Regens will not be regened.

Comment

Please bring real chinaman bowling not slow left arm (kuldeep yadav)

Comment

This has been noted, we're going to look at it after release. There's quite a lot involved in the process.

Comment

Working...
                        X