Help please for international cricket captain 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help please for international cricket captain 2018

How can I change my international team during playing career mode? I mean, i have started playing with Surrey and Bangladesh as my national captain side, i have gone through 10+ years in career but I want to switch my international sode from Bangladesh to England, how can I switch or what is the process that I need to do to change International team ????? HELP ME PLEASE

Hi, you can't switch national teams in Cricket Captain 2018 or any of the other Cricket Captain versions currently.

Comment

Originally posted by SakibShoeb View Post
      How can I change my international team during playing career mode? I mean, i have started playing with Surrey and Bangladesh as my national captain side, i have gone through 10+ years in career but I want to switch my international sode from Bangladesh to England, how can I switch or what is the process that I need to do to change International team ????? HELP ME PLEASE
      You can't in real life. The ICC regulation used to be for former Test players. Ten years residence and not having played overseas in that time. A number of former South Africans (Mike Procter) and West Indians (Roy Marshall) were rejected by England in the 1960's & 70's. I'm not sure of the current regs but it's probably even harder now.
      None Test is easier but I think the residence rule still applies.
      Lawyers please check!

Comment

Working...
      X