Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can Shaheen Shah Afridi and jason sangha be given an improved rating in the next database update?? Shaheen is useless in the current database.

Comment

• How do I decrypt the database

Comment

• Riley Meredith needs an upgrade and to be RF like I mentioned before.
        Sam Harper needs a bit of an upgrade and aggressive
        Mackenzie Harvey is a t20 opener
        Cameron Green is a bowling all rounder
        Tom Curran has been one of the best all rounders in the BBL, needs to be upgraded there
        John Hastings should be retired
        Daniel Sams needs a bit of an upgrade

Comment

• adelaidecrowsrdabest
          Hi, thanks for the feedback! The update has already gone out now, however of these had been picked up on, I’ve added my comments in bold:

Originally posted by adelaidecrowsrdabest View Post
          Riley Meredith needs an upgrade and to be RF like I mentioned before.
          Yes, this was changed. I complely agree.
          Sam Harper needs a bit of an upgrade and aggressive
          He has been upgraded, and also moved to aggressive. He’s in awesome form!
          Mackenzie Harvey is a t20 opener
          This was noted, and changed.
          Cameron Green is a bowling all rounder
          He was changed to an allrounder. I’d say he’s more a genuine allrounder than a bowling allrounder though, since he bats 4 in grade cricket and sometimes plays solely as a batsman. Interesting stuff.
          Tom Curran has been one of the best all rounders in the BBL, needs to be upgraded there
          I think his bowling skill is pretty good where it is already. Since he’s used as a bowler mainly in England, where he plays most of his cricket, I think Sureshot decided to leave him as a bowler, however I do believe we’ve upgraded his batting ability.
          John Hastings should be retired
          We’ve retired him
          Daniel Sams needs a bit of an upgrade
          He has been upgraded in both batting and bowling, but a slightly larger upgrade to his batting ability
          Thanks again for all your feedback and support of the game!

Comment

• These are less database inclined and more on the gameplay side
            How about differences in the ends that bowlers are suited to, or you as captain think. You see at certain grounds certain spinners are better from a specific end due to certain factors such as things like breeze, the slope like at lords et al.
            I'd also like to see the wear factor be different at each end as you see in test matches theres normally one end that has bigger foot holes due to the different sort of bowler that has bowled there, ie a fast bowler would make more of an impact on the wicket than a medium pacer.
            the one other thing i'd like to see is bowlers heights having an impact on how they bowl and what they bowl, so a bowler short in stature will be more skiddy like sam curran, whereas a bowler like morne morkel will be better at hitting the deck and getting bounce. I think having something like that would help factor in who a captain would pick on certain tours, like someone like curran would be a little redundant in oz, but someone like morkel would thrive on those sorts of decks.

Comment

• Jack Prestwidge should be RMF
              Keemo Paul bats too low especially in T20 and OD, he could do a bit of a batting upgrade too
              Rashid Khan is a decent bat in the game but should be considered an all rounder and very aggressive
              Marcus Stoinis has excelled as an opener in T20

Comment

• Can the squads be updated for the 2019 PSL?

Comment

• shaheen shah afridi's bowling ability needs an upgrade??

Comment

• Fawad Ahmed is 37 years old in the game he's 39 when the game starts, can this be fixed?

Comment

• Why are NZ bowlers rated so poorly in the test team .They are ranked 3 stats and behind a lot of teams despite having Boult, Southee and Wagner who are almost always in the top 15 in the world. NZ playing at home should be a very hard team to beat but it doesn't seem that way

Comment

• Originally posted by Rugged View Post
                        Why are NZ bowlers rated so poorly in the test team .They are ranked 3 stats and behind a lot of teams despite having Boult, Southee and Wagner who are almost always in the top 15 in the world. NZ playing at home should be a very hard team to beat but it doesn't seem that way
                        Very good question. There is definitely some in built bias in the game as it goes on Pakistan and South Africa churn out one world class bowler after another while other nations persist with battlers.

Even from the beginning the bias is evident. The might of Abbas, Amir and Shadab is too much for other batting lineups.
                        YouTube
                        Facebook

Comment

• Can Mohammad Hasnain and muhammed musa be added to the next database update??

Currently they aren’t in the database!

Comment

Working...
                          X