X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cricket Captain 2018 Database Feedback

Please be as detailed as possible.

Player abilities

If reporting on player abilities, we strongly suggest basing your opinion on a minimum of a years in-game play, prefferably two years.

Bowling speeds:

Our bowling speeds go in this order:, in terms of slowest to fastest.

RM > RFM > RMF > RF

AI Squad picks:

If reporting someone the AI is or isn't picking, please tell me who should or shouldn't be getting picked in their place.

Root's FC batting preference is no. 2, surely this should be 4?

Comment

Colin Ingram is selected in Glam FC team, he is on a One Day/20/20 contract only
      Calum Macleod is selected in Derbys FC team, he is only signed as a 20/20 player.

We can't currently do domestic format specific contracts.
      Last edited by Sureshot; 07-16-2018, 10:21 AM.
      Proudly supporting Nottingham Forest and Nottinghamshire CCC.

Comment

Somehow Daniel Hughes, Gabe Bell and Matt Kelly are in the AI's Australia T20 squad, these guys barely play for their BBL teams.

Tweaked these.
        Last edited by Sureshot; 07-16-2018, 10:20 AM.

Comment

Not sure if this is the right section for it, but Starc and Cummins are available in-game for the ODI series against England, and Hazlewood two weeks into that series. Nothing major, but all of these guys are still some way being fit in real life at the current date.

Also, and I know this is definitely the wrong area for it, but will there be a sub forum for story related threads just to keep everything neat? No problem if the answer is no, I've got a hyper-realistic story on the go which I've been preparing for a couple of weeks now.

All three of those bowlers are now injured until 1st August, which will stop them playing in any of Australia's winter (Australian winter) fixtures.
          Last edited by Sureshot; 07-16-2018, 10:29 AM.

Comment

Toby roland-jones is available for selection for England at the beginning of the save, isnt he injured for the full season?

Injury was after the season started.
            Last edited by Sureshot; 07-16-2018, 10:37 AM.

Comment

Glamorgan :- Jack Murphy has opened in all 1st class matches this season with Selman, But he is down as an All-Rounder ? Shaun Marsh bats at 3 in all forms for Glamorgan.
              Northants :- Kyle Coetzer gets selected for FC matches, but only has a 20/20 contract

Changed Murphy to opener, Marsh to opener in OD/20over only.

Last edited by Sureshot; 07-16-2018, 10:32 AM.
              Proudly supporting Nottingham Forest and Nottinghamshire CCC.

Comment

Originally posted by Niall View Post
                Root's FC batting preference is no. 2, surely this should be 4?
                Same with Sam Northeast.

Changed.

Originally posted by MarksNotts View Post
                Glamorgan :- Jack Murphy has opened in all 1st class matches this season with Selman, But he is down as an All-Rounder ?
                Think Jack Murphy also bowls medium pace

Changed.
                Last edited by Sureshot; 07-16-2018, 10:36 AM.

Comment

liam livingstone is down as an all-rounder, i feel he?s a batsmen who sometimes balls

Comment

Originally posted by adelaidecrowsrdabest View Post
                    Somehow Daniel Hughes, Gabe Bell and Matt Kelly are in the AI's Australia T20 squad, these guys barely play for their BBL teams.
                    Daniel Hughes and Matt Kelly I can understand, they both regularly play BBL and have been in excellent form recently. We?ll have a look at Gabe Bell though, I don?t think he?s played a T20 match at all. Was this in your first season?

To add to this, I feel Hughes and Kelly were a bit overrated as well.
                    Last edited by Sureshot; 07-16-2018, 10:41 AM.

Comment

Arent starc and cummins supposed to be injured at the start of the game?

As earlier post, both have had their injuries extended (doubled and a bit more)
                      Last edited by Sureshot; 07-16-2018, 10:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Aussiespinnersfanpage View Post

Daniel Hughes and Matt Kelly I can understand, they both regularly play BBL and have been in excellent form recently. We?ll have a look at Gabe Bell though, I don?t think he?s played a T20 match at all. Was this in your first season?
                        They are going alright but I couldn't see them play for Australia in the first season. I started a new game just to test and those guys were in the squad again even though Gabe Bell has never played a BBL game!

Comment

I don't know how this can happen but in Afghan side for inaugural test vs Ind there is one Rashid Khan in Afghan side but he is not the one we know. He is from Pakistan and a retired player.

Comment

Originally posted by Preed View Post
                            I don't know how this can happen but in Afghan side for inaugural test vs Ind there is one Rashid Khan in Afghan side but he is not the one we know. He is from Pakistan and a retired player.
                            Chris and I are looking in to this. It does look quite daft. Both players are identical in terms of the data we normally use to seperate players in the squad pick code, so we're doing a bit more of a look at it.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzy View Post
                              Arent starc and cummins supposed to be injured at the start of the game?
                              Yes, both have 8 week injuries from 1st April. These look to be working.

Comment

Working...
                              X