Size:	540.2 KB
ID:	61210Click image for larger version

Name:	Punjab #2.jpg
Views:	344
Size:	546.3 KB
ID:	61211

Comment

Bangalore:

Please make sure Virat Kohli has high batting skills. In my 2016 version, he is not even in the ODI and test side after 2 years into the game. I mean he is currently probably the best overall batsmen in the world so definitely deserves a higher rating.;

Avesh Khan is a very aggressive bowler. He is definitely a RMF bowler and not RM. One of the brightest prospect for India from U-19 WC in terms of fast bowling

Sreenath Arvind is a LFM bowler not a LM.

Chahal is also a pretty aggressive leg spin bowler.

Aniket Choudhry is a LMF bowler who has clocked 145 in T20's he has played in domestic but I would rather keep him at LMF since his average speeds are in late 130's to early 140's. He can bowl pretty mean bumpers

Sachin Baby and Vishnu Vinod are both aggressive players. I do know that their strike rates doesn't suggest that but they are aggressive players.

Delhi:

Mohammed Shami is definitely a RMF if not RF bowler. He consistently bowls in early 140's.

Gujarat:

Ankit Soni is actually a leg spinner, not RM.

Manpreet Gony, Dhawal Kulkarni are both RFM but definitely not RM.

If you can please reduce Praveen Kumar's bowling skills a little bit. In my 2016 game he still plays for India even in 2020 where in reality he is unlikely to represent India again.

Pradeep Sangwan is probably a LMF bowler with the way he was bowling this IPL. He was a LFM bowler but has definitely gained few yards and deceived a lot of batsmen with his pace.

Nathu Singh and Basil Thampi are pretty good prospect for India in fast bowling department. Nathu Singh is actually a bit in Umesh Yadav mould so he should definitely be RMF if not RF. Similarly asim Thami should be RMF.

Hyderabad:

Shikhar Dhawan's aggression should be aggressive rather than average.

Vijay Shankar's aggressive should be average and he is a RFM bowler, not an OS.

Both Siddharth Kaul and Abhumanyu Mithun are RFM bowlers and not RM.

Kolkata:

If you can please reduce Rishi Dhawan's bowling ability, he plays for India right now in my 2016 version of the game where in reality, emergence of Hardik Pandya has clearly put him behind the pecking order.

Ankit Rajpoot is RMF bowler as he consistently bowls in 135-140 range.

Mumbai:

Hardik Pandya is definitely not a defensive player. If anything he is probably the most aggressive player right now in the Indian team. He is not quite at the level of Ben Stokes but he is definitely in that mould. His bowling can also be deceptive. He quite frequently bowls in early 140's. I hope you have assigned decent skills for him because he is one heck of a player.

Jasprit Bumrah should be RF or RMF. He is definitely not RFM.

Pune:

Mayank Agarwal is an aggressive player.

Rahul Tripathi should be V.agg as seen from his recent IPL season. He was instrumental in Pune reaching finals by providing some very quick start to the team.

Punjab:

Gurkeerat Singh Mann's aggression should be average. Also if you can reduce his batting skills a little bit. He is amazing in 2016 version of the game but in reality he is not that close to a recall as of yet.

Manan Vohra should be aggressive.

Akshar Patel's bowling is very highly rated in 2016 version of the game. You can tone that down a little bit.

Comment

Working...
          X