Afghanistan and Ireland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Afghanistan and Ireland

It's great for cricket that Afghanistan and Ireland have official test status. This has been known since last June. Will both teams be playable in international career mode in Cricket Captain 2018? I hope the future schedule in the game gives these teams enough test matches, at least on par with bangladesh's current schedule.
    Check out my ICC fixture editor

Hi, Yes, we're wanting to add Afghanistan and Ireland as playable Test nations for CC18 but this is a very complicated process and harder than adding domestic leagues as schedules aren't always known very far ahead. We're keeping a keen eye on the situation.

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
      Hi, Yes, we're wanting to add Afghanistan and Ireland as playable Test nations for CC18 but this is a very complicated process and harder than adding domestic leagues as schedules aren't always known very far ahead. We're keeping a keen eye on the situation.
      Good to hear! Yes, the scheduling has uncertainty, but I think CC can make a good guess. These are full test nations now, so we can probably expect similar test schedule to Zimbabwe/Bangladesh in the early years, with more matches added in the future. I'm happy there will be more lower nations to manage. Adds to the challenge and fun.
      Check out my ICC fixture editor

Comment

Will we see scotland,UAE,Netherlands,Hong Kong,Papua new guinea oman also added to the T20 Rankings or not

Comment

Working...
        X