iPhone X Update?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iPhone X Update?

Hi, while the game is amazing fun to play on iPhone, especially the plus models, I recently upgraded to iPhone X and as was the case with many other apps, the app only takes up a part of the screen and as a result, the text and numbers are barely visible and scaled down to a degree where it’s almost impossible to read them. Hoping to get an update on whether this issue will be dealt with in the immediate future. Thanks.

We don't have an iPhone X on the team, what with Apple charging £1k for a phone. Hopefully Apple will sort this issue out, though I fear they won't.

Comment

It's the responsibility of the developers to make the adjustments, like Facebook and Youtube did for instance, not Apple but I get the point that your team is incapable of doing so.

Comment

It's very frustrating when all other iOS devices work that Apple don't streamline the process, unity between devices is why we like iOS and why the iOS app store is as strong as it is, looking around I see thousands of apps have had to be updated already. It'd be down to one guy at TickTock to sort this, and I'm pretty sure we can't sort it without the device. It's now the Christmas break (Apple shut down submission for a week or so), but I can push this with TIckTock again in the new year.

Have you got a screenshot of how the game looks on your device? It'd be good to know exactly what it looks like for you.

Comment

Fair enough. I appreciate you trying.

Comment

That doesn't look too bad, what is it like in a player list (player records, etc) and the match interface?

Comment

Working...
            X