Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cricket Captain 2017, version 17.06 released (2017/18 Aus v Eng update edition) on Steam and Android, iOS and Mac.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cricket Captain 2017, version 17.06 released (2017/18 Aus v Eng update edition) on Steam and Android, iOS and Mac.

Cricket Captain 2017, Eng vs Aus 2017/18 update edition, available on PC and Android. Mac and iOS in submission with Apple.
    10% off PC exclusively from www.childishthings.com

We've rebuilt our Dropbox integration system across all platforms.
    Full update list:
    - Implemented Dropbox V2 on all platforms
    - Aus vs. Eng 2017/18 test series, with updated squads and stats.
    - Aus vs. Eng 1986/7 and 2006/7 historical test series.
    - Updated main database.
    - Fixed blurry graphics issue in match highlights (PC/Mac only).
    - New SA 20 over league kits and emblems.
    - Fixed issue with WI domestic team players selected for Kent.
    - Fixed a network game crash when loading a specific stadium.
    - Fixed rare end of session crash.
    - Updated Aus central contracts.
    - Overseas players retired from all but T20 no longer made available for domestic contracts that don't have a 20 over league.
    - Improved generation of 20 over matches for NZ/SL/Zim.
    - Fixed internet game disconnection if playing a team from the future against a current team.
    Cricket Captain 2017 available on PC, Mac, iOS and Android. 10% off PC exclusively from www.childishthings.com

This update is now available on iOS and Mac.

Click image for larger version  Name:	1440p with AF.jpg Views:	1 Size:	788.3 KB ID:	62937

Click image for larger version  Name:	1440p without AF.jpg Views:	1 Size:	751.5 KB ID:	62938

I've attached two thumbnails, click to enlarge. This shows off the change for PC and Mac on highlights, the first image is with the new change, the second image is as it was. Quite a big improvement. Taken in 1440p on my monitor.

Unfortunately mobiles and tablets don't have the GPU power to run this feature.

Comment

Thanks for the recent update. I have not tried the Ashes option yet but the new highlights graphics do look sharper.

Comment

I can't save game since you done new update I get no Dropbox access token please authorize the app first how do I do that had no problem till update thanks

Comment

Untick the enable dropbox option and then retick it to start the process again with our new Dropbox system (which we needed to build to make it work on non-Windows devices).

Comment

Hi, I'm dropping by at the forum after more than a year...

Don't know if anyone else has pointed this out yet, but this year's real life Ranji Trophy (Indian Domestic First Class) has undergone a dramatic change in the format. Instead of three groups of 9 each, there are 28 teams divided into 4 groups of 7 each (Chattisgarh has been added as the 28th team). Two teams from each group go through to the quarter finals.

The new format has made for some interesting scenarios- a crisper group stage and a couple of surprises as well. This season was also notable for the involvement of several India national team players. I know that it's probably too late, but I just couldn't help voicing my wish out here that I could play this updated Ranji Trophy on CC17... I guess I have to wait till next year...

Comment

What is the problem with new version of cricket captain 2017? http://www.myrawalpindi.com/rawalpindi-cricket-stadium

Comment

This is what I get when I untick the "Enable Dropbox" box then try and tick it again. No idea what it's going on about.

Comment

Originally posted by stevros88 View Post
                  This is what I get when I untick the "Enable Dropbox" box then try and tick it again. No idea what it's going on about.
                  Unfortunately Dropbox have pulled access to the game, we're currently waiting on their app approval again.

Comment

Working...
                  X