England's Future

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• England's Future

Started a ODI Career with some young players and Root to hopefully get them to the top of the world. The players I'll be using are:

Philip Salt
    Sam Hain
    Ben Duckett
    Joe Root
    Dan Lawrence
    Liam Livingstone
    Joe Clarke
    Sam Curran
    Chris Overton
    Jofra Archer
    Mason Crane
    Reece Topley
    Jamie Overton
    Tom Curran
    Hamidullah Qadir

Trying to use only these players if I can prevent injuries. I'll post stats after each season to keep you updated with how this goes.
    Last edited by Niall; 09-13-2017, 10:27 PM. Reason: Got bored with Test Cricket as it takes too long so started again with ODI

nice start to the series mate, get them on technique training when you can the young lads

maybe try doing it with the only players you can use to add to the squad are regen players??

Comment

Duckett's a run machine.

Rhodes has been a revelation for me, plenty of hundreds and not many but key wickets.

I can't get the best out of S.Curran in Tests but had a few near hundreds in ODIs.

Some players are worth sticking with or retuning too. Archer came back good after a year or two for me and Coad (It's 2021-22) just hit three fifties in the winter and four this season after only 1 in about 30 Tests.

Comment

Just started again with ODI instead. I got bored of Test matches lasting 5 days. Just updated the post

Comment

Working...
        X