This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Niall View Post
    Narine should be an all-rounder and opening batsman in T20. He opens both in the CPL and IPL and has scored a few runs. Definitely doesn't deserve to just be a bowler anymore
    I'm still not convinced, he opened in the Carribean this summer, and did have a 79, but not much after that. He's still pinch hitter rather than all-rounder for me.
    Originally posted by MarksNotts View Post
    Notts - Michael Lumb and Greg Smith have both retired from Cricket.
    Having discussed with Chris, we're going to leave them in, as both were playing in the early part of the season.

Comment

• Would also agree with a couple of others on Alltime Greats needing an update.
      It wouldn't require too much effort to rate those players seeing as older era players stats are set in stone now they are retired.
      The game is almost perfect now it has all domestic leagues, apart from yearly updates and tweaks, all it needs is a comprehensive Alltime Greats database.
      Hopefully one day every player who played a Test or ODI will be in the game, for endless replay value.
      Baseball games already have this, so I think this is where ICC should head once it has all domestic leagues and international teams.

Comment

• Just to add Grant Stewart's debut is supposed to be today for Kent - he's now on Kent's website: http://www.kentcricket.co.uk/profile/grant-stewart/
        Date of Birth: 10th Feb 1994

Comment

• are you going to update the australian domestic squads soon?
          ===========

~I Love Lamp~

Comment

• Chris Woakes probably needs a nerf. Averaging 202 with the bat and 12.80 with the ball across an Ashes series is probably a fraction over-powered.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slowcoach View Post
              Would also agree with a couple of others on Alltime Greats needing an update.
              It wouldn't require too much effort to rate those players seeing as older era players stats are set in stone now they are retired.
              The game is almost perfect now it has all domestic leagues, apart from yearly updates and tweaks, all it needs is a comprehensive Alltime Greats database.
              Hopefully one day every player who played a Test or ODI will be in the game, for endless replay value.
              Baseball games already have this, so I think this is where ICC should head once it has all domestic leagues and international teams.
              I'll discuss with the guys about this, ratings for these all time greats isn't too complicated, the hard bit is setting the criteria that you want (say any Test or ODI player) and how you then extract them, could involve insane processing power for 130 years of history!

We used some specific parameters to get our current ATG players and have then done some manual additions, but manual player requests are a bit time consuming.

One thing I've put forward on all-time greats theme is for historical world cups in the game. I think set scenarios have better playability, as it has the pick up and play aspect.

We agree that we can and should expand ATG for CC2018.

Comment

• Bump

Shadab Khan for Pakistan needs a big upgrade and probably should be a bowler only.

Yasir Shah and Mohammed Amir need a slight increase.

When playing against England, Woakes and Broad always take the new ball. Can you make sure Anderson takes it instead of Woakes ?

Comment

• make johnny bairstow an opening batsman in odi?

Comment

• Originally posted by Niall View Post
                    make johnny bairstow an opening batsman in odi?
                    I think he needs another series or two before he classifies as that yet
                    Nottinghamshire supporter and proud!

Comment

• Any chance these zimbabwe players could be added please???

Honest Ziwira - http://www.espncricinfo.com/ci/conte...r/1122852.html

Aarsh Jha - http://www.espncricinfo.com/ci/conte...r/1122849.html

Blessing Muzarabani - http://www.espncricinfo.com/ci/conte...er/827051.html

Trevor Gwandu - http://www.espncricinfo.com/ci/conte...r/1038205.html

Jameson Chikowero - http://www.espncricinfo.com/ci/conte...r/1038203.html

Tafadzwa Tsiga - http://www.espncricinfo.com/zimbabwe...er/722321.html

Comment

• Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

I'll discuss with the guys about this, ratings for these all time greats isn't too complicated, the hard bit is setting the criteria that you want (say any Test or ODI player) and how you then extract them, could involve insane processing power for 130 years of history!

We used some specific parameters to get our current ATG players and have then done some manual additions, but manual player requests are a bit time consuming.

One thing I've put forward on all-time greats theme is for historical world cups in the game. I think set scenarios have better playability, as it has the pick up and play aspect.

We agree that we can and should expand ATG for CC2018.
                        Excellent news!

Comment

• Jason Sangha just scored a hundred against England’s test 11 so a potential and ability upgrade would be nice there.

and Jake Doran is one of the brightest young prospects in Australian cricket who consistently plays for Tasmania yet in game never makes the team.

And finally Cameron Bancroft used the be extremely good in past cricket captains yet in this one he is not but this is the only season he’s played a test for Australia so he most definitely needs an ability and potential upgrade to the level of Matt Renshaw who he beat out for the job

Comment

• Is there any chance we could get a database update with the big bash squads and player abilities updated?
                            Or will we have to wait till June/July for the 2018 version. Its getting to the stage where the game is basically just a database update every year.

Comment

• We'll be updating the Aus 20 over squads shortly.

Comment

Working...
                              X