X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sureshot
    replied
    I can't see an issue here, unless I'm mis-reading your report. The Historic filter is unlikely to get updated as the partnership records are big so takes something special to go in historic. At Canterbury in First Class the top 7 partnerships are all huge. I notice in one day there's the amazing 367* as partnership #2 between Bell-Drummond and Duckett from last year!

I've just got to this date with Kent and in Since 2017 or Season View I'm seeing records from several matches throughout the season.

Leave a comment:

• Barry2907
    replied
    Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

I can't repeat this.

Who are you playing as?

What date are you up to in the season?

Can you confirm the exact filters you're looking at on the partnerships screen (or even better, a screenshot)?
    I am playing as Kent are upto a game date of 11 May 2017. Filters set to Historic since 2017. Sorry I cant add a screenshot.

Leave a comment:

• jedimasterlincoln
    replied
    Not a bug, more a feature that was installed on 2016 after some discussion here. Is it possible to Load previous line ups for type of game online, as it is when playing career?

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    Originally posted by Barry2907 View Post
    On the records screen for the partnerships for the grounds, this resets after each game and does not remember the previous games
    I can't repeat this.

Who are you playing as?

What date are you up to in the season?

Can you confirm the exact filters you're looking at on the partnerships screen (or even better, a screenshot)?

Leave a comment:

• Wyldthing
    replied

You should be going straight through to the semi-finals.

Top team in each group go to semi-finals. Then there's two "Quarter-finals" between 2nd and 3rd in the two groups.
    Nice one, thanks. Should have done my research!

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    Hi guys,

These issues have now been fixed:

- Fixed crash after Australian franchise tournament.
    - Fixed text overrun in long messages.
    - Fixed team selection bug for non-international network games.
    - Fixed coaching cleared, if selected on first day of the season.
    - Fixed teams playing at wrong grounds in fixtures for 2018 season and beyond.
    - Eng OD comp groups now geographical.
    - Added NZ vs Eng Tour (Indian tours considered).
    - Sort Eng FC Latest Scores by division.
    - Updated database with feedback from the forum and Facebook

Leave a comment:

• Prefect
    replied

Did you message us on Facebook?

What device and platform are you on?
    No I didn't message on facebook. I'm on PC using Windows 10.

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    Originally posted by Wyldthing View Post
    Playing on iOS (iPad), English County game + start with England captaincy. Topped Challenge Trophy group with Hampshire (on 14 points ahead of Sussex on 12 and Somerset on 10), but Sussex and Somerset went through to Quarter Finals instead of me!
    You should be going straight through to the semi-finals.

Top team in each group go to semi-finals. Then there's two "Quarter-finals" between 2nd and 3rd in the two groups.

Leave a comment:

• Wyldthing
    replied
    Playing on iOS (iPad), English County game + start with England captaincy. Topped Challenge Trophy group with Hampshire (on 14 points ahead of Sussex on 12 and Somerset on 10), but Sussex and Somerset went through to Quarter Finals instead of me!

Leave a comment:

• Barry2907
    replied
    On the records screen for the partnerships for the grounds, this resets after each game and does not remember the previous games

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    Chris has fixed that this morning, some other issues we've been working on as well. Not sure exactly when next builds will be right now.

Leave a comment:

• dannyburke
    replied
    Bought the game this morning and started a game with Leicestershire. I set my training sessions up before the first game and then after about 10 games (cant remember the exact amount) the training session window came up. Everything had been reset.

I reset my sessions and played few a few more games. I am yet to see this happen again but I wanted to get it up on here in case anyone else has seen it.

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    Originally posted by Prefect View Post
    I've only noticed this in west indies 20 over league and Pakistan first class comp so far but once I have played a game my coaching sessions that have been allocated are reset so I have to allocate the players with coaching sessions again.

What device and platform are you on?

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    Originally posted by Aydee View Post
    I just purchased the android version. Unfortunately, I can't read any of the text, which makes it impossible to play! Any idea why this might be?

If you weren't that person, what is your device, including specific model number?

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    Originally posted by jedimasterlincoln View Post
    In the online games, I cannot change my team selection and neither can my opponent. One of the computer selected players cannot play in T20, so it doesn't allow us to enter the match. On the one occasion it DID, the team was totally different to the "default" and left me without a 4th bowler and no viable part timer. So I lost.
    We then tried a One day match, and whilst the selection options were better, it would still not let us alter our line ups.
    We're looking in to this.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X