Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On the mobile version, I've been playing as England up until 2021. The schedule had us play away to Bangladesh in December, home to them at the start of the summer and then HOME to them in December (might be a bit cold up at Headingley )

Also on a more general note, I've noticed a lot of Computer sides underuse their 5th and 6th bowlers, Bangladesh have basically just been bowling their 4 frontline bowlers despite having 3 or 4 all-rounders in the side

Comment

• Originally posted by jtaylor1409 View Post
      I've just been recording an episode for my YT series, playing in full screen mode. However when I went off that window to stop my recording the game went down to desktop (as expected) but then disappeared from the list of loaded programmes (assume crashed). The progress of the game hasn't been saved as I was midway through an ODI so I've lost over half an hours worth of footage.

I've had it happen more than once so should be quite easy to replicate.
      What program are you recording with?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

What program are you recording with?
        Bandicam. Works fine when recording in Windowed mode but doesn't seem to record when in 'full game'.

Comment

• Have you tried the various modes in Bandicam? Looks like you get screen or game recording. I use Fraps, some apps don't like working with Open GL (what CC is built with), but I don't think Bandicam has that problem.

Comment

• Yeah I've tried Game recording as I record stuff for FM17 so that works fine but just seems to crash every time on CC. No worries I can workaround it by recording in Windowed and marginally stretching the screen so it's not a major problem but thought it was worth pointing out.

Comment

• This is weird but I've no idea how it happened so thought I should post!

Comment

• Bug: Can't select my own squad for the first tour of the season

Details: Playing as Bangalore and Sri Lanka. 2021 season

I attached a video so you can have a better idea but this is the gist of it - I'm about to begin my international season after my domestic season has finished, champions cup is first up, I press continue, other matches are simulated, the button on the bottom says contracts for some weird reason so I press it, it sims a few more matches and my squad has been selected for me. It's pretty annoying because the squad selected is terrible as well.

I'd love to hear a solution to this becuase I don't want this happening for other tours at the start of seasons as well. Especially for world cups and tournaments like this.

Cheers. Big fan of the game and looking forward to the next one

Comment

• Hi everyone, I am using CC'17 on Macbook Pro (MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2015), macOS Big Sur, 11.2.3). As I run the game, I see a zoomed-in version of the display which is not responsive. How can I solve the problem?

Comment

• I've conversed with nomanbashir through email. The 2017 Mac version has been removed from sale as it doesn't work with Big Sur.

Those who have purchased will still be able to download.

Comment

Working...
                    X