This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LastWicket View Post

Will this fix be save game compatible? I'm guessing it will be but will not notice effect till end of the season.
    Yes, only thing new saves are needed for is database changes, and existing save games will still work, they just carry on with their own database, which each save builds it's own database.

Changes to fixtures (if any) will apply at the start of a new season, they can't change during a season.

Retirement code runs in contract windows.
    Originally posted by UTBash View Post
    Just a small one but a bit of an odd one.

Just played the T20 tri series in Australia with them and New Zealand in the first season. I'm just at squad selection for the T20 against NZ on the following tour and went to check stats from the Tri Series. There is no option for this but along with "Current Year" etc etc etc in the right hand drop down/side scroll menu there is a "World Cup" tab now. That tab shows the stats from ONLY the final of the tri series.
    You got a game save from that season? Chris will want to fix this.
    Originally posted by Silly Point View Post
    Hi

I'm towards the end of my first season with Glamorgan and have just realised that Jacques Rudolph and Colin Ingram's domestic one-day career bowling stats only show this season's. Ingram was injured during one-day cup, didn't get a bowl. Rudolph bowled one over for twelve. JR's career one-day record says 1 over for 12 whilst Ingram's says no overs ever in one-day cricket. This is despite the fact that it lists plenty of overs with wickets etc when you select last year and last year +1.

So career one-day bowling blank to begin with and just updating this season's. Guess it will be interesting to see what it says once I reach next season.

Thanks
    That is very odd and I can't repeat with a new save, I'll message you, as you're on Mac we can get your save.
    Last edited by Sureshot; 07-28-2017, 02:42 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Silly Point View Post
      Hi

I'm towards the end of my first season with Glamorgan and have just realised that Jacques Rudolph and Colin Ingram's domestic one-day career bowling stats only show this season's. Ingram was injured during one-day cup, didn't get a bowl. Rudolph bowled one over for twelve. JR's career one-day record says 1 over for 12 whilst Ingram's says no overs ever in one-day cricket. This is despite the fact that it lists plenty of overs with wickets etc when you select last year and last year +1.

So career one-day bowling blank to begin with and just updating this season's. Guess it will be interesting to see what it says once I reach next season.

Thanks
      This has been fixed, something that somehow got introduced for the last patch, but there's been some other changes which have fixed the issue, that you will see in our soon to be released patch.

All looks good now.

Comment

• Hey Sureshot, in reply to the last, I have a save from that season!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

This has been fixed, something that somehow got introduced for the last patch, but there's been some other changes which have fixed the issue, that you will see in our soon to be released patch.

All looks good now.
          Many thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by UTBash View Post
            Hey Sureshot, in reply to the last, I have a save from that season!
            Don't worry about it, you've given me enough info to get a save to that point, which isn't too bad to do!
            New patch out on Steam, guys, there's the usual sticky thread with patch notes. Some good fixes and a nice new feature.

Comment

• Hi. I've just noticed in my New Zealand save that players only play 2 or 3 T20s per season domestically. Additionally you can't use the scroll bar when using the filters: Combined. One Day. NZ One day - It only shows 14 players

Comment

• Originally posted by Prefect View Post
                Hi. I've just noticed in my New Zealand save that players only play 2 or 3 T20s per season domestically. Additionally you can't use the scroll bar when using the filters: Combined. One Day. NZ One day - It only shows 14 players
                As in non-NZ players are only playing 2 or 3 domestic 20 overs? Ie, those players not in your domestic system?

Comment

As in non-NZ players are only playing 2 or 3 domestic 20 overs? Ie, those players not in your domestic system?
                  All players contracted to their provinces. So every player in the New Zealand domestic system only plays 3 matches.
                  Last edited by Prefect; 08-08-2017, 05:38 AM.

Comment

• I just purchased the android version. Unfortunately, I can't read any of the text, which makes it impossible to play! Any idea why this might be?

Comment

• Originally posted by Softgrip View Post
                      I just purchased the android version. Unfortunately, I can't read any of the text, which makes it impossible to play! Any idea why this might be?
                      Are you running the latest version? Some older devices had this issue, but was fixed in a patch a while ago. If you're running the latest version (17.74) then what is your device?

Comment

• Originally posted by Prefect View Post
                        Hi. I've just noticed in my New Zealand save that players only play 2 or 3 T20s per season domestically. Additionally you can't use the scroll bar when using the filters: Combined. One Day. NZ One day - It only shows 14 players
                        #1) Looks like it's only generating a couple of 20 over matches if you're playing international only, will confirm with Chris as he will know more.

#2) Are you sure you're not looking at your own squad in Team Details? This will only show the players in your squad and no one else and thus no scroll bar (or minimal scroll bar if there is one), looking at your save in Player Records, it looks normal for NZ One Day.

Comment

#1) Looks like it's only generating a couple of 20 over matches if you're playing international only, will confirm with Chris as he will know more.

#2) Are you sure you're not looking at your own squad in Team Details? This will only show the players in your squad and no one else and thus no scroll bar (or minimal scroll bar if there is one), looking at your save in Player Records, it looks normal for NZ One Day.
                          Yep I'm just playing and international career only. One Day career is fine - Domestic players usually play about 14 games (I think that might be slightly too many games which I'll talk about later). I almost never use the team details section unless I'm looking at the selected squads for other teams. I think the scroll bar thing must have just been me using the filters weirdly or something because I haven't come across the scroll bar acting weirdly since.

A conclusion I've come up with regarding the T20 games is this:
                          T20 teams play 3 games
                          One day teams play up to 17 games with a minimum of 14.
                          First class teams play 10 as per usual

What if there is a glitch in the one day schedule saying that teams have to play 14 round robin games and FC have to play 10 games so with the remaining time in the season schedule there is only enough time for 3 T20 games to be played and that's it and then the seasons over. Basically what I'm saying is could the OD comp be stealing the time slots for T20 games and replacing them with one day games? This is just a theory but could be worth looking at.

Comment

• At the completion of a Test series for example, if I look at a scorecard from say the first Test, it doesn't show how many deliveries the batsmen have faced.

I think that it maybe does if you select the most recent match in the panel on the right, you can see lots of detail but if you go into Fixtures and Results then select an earlier match, the balls faced don't show.

Would it be possible to include this please?

Comment

• For stopping saved game size exploding we don't display them after a certain time, I think it might be an in-game month, but I might be wrong on that and would have to check with Chris next week.

Not something that we could patch for 2017, but I've made a note of it to see if we could implement with a compression of saved game data, which is probably due before the next stats expansion.

Comment

• I've just been recording an episode for my YT series, playing in full screen mode. However when I went off that window to stop my recording the game went down to desktop (as expected) but then disappeared from the list of loaded programmes (assume crashed). The progress of the game hasn't been saved as I was midway through an ODI so I've lost over half an hours worth of footage.

I've had it happen more than once so should be quite easy to replicate.

Comment

Working...
                                X