Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's no "cover star mustn't retire" code. Will PM you jk as it'd be nice to look at your save.

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot

Being worked on, Dropbox deprecated the API we were using, so it was working in game until about a week before release. A massive job that has involved re-writing Dropbox for all platforms from the ground up. TickTock think we should have something this week.

You can manually move saves between Steam and Mac, if you press F1 (or Fn+F1 on Mac) it will tell you were your saved games are.

Thanks for that, didn't realise I could do that. Successfully managed to send it over to play on my Mac so all is good!

Comment

Having issues with the 1954 W.I vs Eng. historical scenario. Roy Gilchrist picked as 2nd opening bowler will only bowl one over. Then the spinners bowl all the overs. Never bowls G.Sobers. This is the computer playing as W.I. See upload.

Comment

Originally posted by jk54321 View Post

Thanks for that, didn't realise I could do that. Successfully managed to send it over to play on my Mac so all is good!
          Yes, it's a faff compared to how Dropbox will move saves between devices, but it is a workaround whilst we work on that big job.
          Originally posted by moe View Post

From what I have read, there is no Sri Lankan tour to South Africa in November/December 2017 as there is in the game. There is one in Feb-Apr 2019 like there is in the game but no South African tour to Sri Lanka in the 2nd season, just the 3rd. This is what I'm going off;

I fancy starting a career with Sri Lanka but I don't fancy playing the same opposition over and over again.
          Okay, looks like in the FTP that tour (in 16-17) was due to take place this year, but was actually played last year, slightly unusual occurance. I've asked Andy to remove.
          Last edited by Sureshot; 07-26-2017, 10:53 AM.

Comment

Not sure if it's a bug per se, but I'm currently playing as Durham and in my second season, England have just called up Paul Coughlin. In 1.5 seasons, Paul Coughlin has played 1 List A match for me, scoring 21* and bowling 10 overs, 0 for 51. His stats in 2nd XI cricket are good. Just seems a bit strange to see an England call up for him, given the context (even if I am overlooking a major talent!).

Comment

Called him up for an ODI?

Originally posted by hallmitchell View Post
              Having issues with the 1954 W.I vs Eng. historical scenario. Roy Gilchrist picked as 2nd opening bowler will only bowl one over. Then the spinners bowl all the overs. Never bowls G.Sobers. This is the computer playing as W.I. See upload.
              Have logged this.
              Last edited by Sureshot; 07-26-2017, 10:57 AM.

Comment

Yes - it was for an ODI series vs Pakistan. He didn't end up playing, mind you.

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

Yes, it's a faff compared to how Dropbox will move saves between devices, but it is a workaround whilst we work on that big job.

Okay, looks like in the FTP that tour (in 16-17) was due to take place this year, but was actually played last year, slightly unusual occurance. I've asked Andy to remove.
                  Great thanks

Comment

Originally posted by jk54321 View Post
                    I know he's on the cover but is there some kind of error with Jimmy Anderson? He is still going in my game at the age of 44. Until last year he was still contracted to England despite not having played any cricket at all for about 4 seasons. I've given him a contract for the fun of it and even picked him a few times and he's still doing pretty good
                    This is now fixed in the next patch, thank you jk so much for the save, without this it would have been pretty much impossible to find. The game wasn't retiring Jimmy as there weren't enough players how meet our conditions for a central contract, reducing these conditions has sorted the problem. Related to the expansion of English central contracted players for CC2017.
                    Originally posted by moe View Post

Great thanks
                    Removed from the next patch.

Comment

• Not an observation from my own experience but worth mentioning for you to look at:

In my England save (all formats), the last series of the first season is the New Zealand away series.

A guy on youtube called CaptainGoodspeed is doing a Test only England save and I noticed his first season ends with the Ashes and he doesn't play the New Zealand test matches

Comment

• Can you show me the video? Feel free to link/embed it in here.

Edit: Ignore that, in version 17.02 we added that tour, so he must have started that season before that patch.
                        Last edited by Sureshot; 07-27-2017, 05:24 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

This is now fixed in the next patch, thank you jk so much for the save, without this it would have been pretty much impossible to find. The game wasn't retiring Jimmy as there weren't enough players how meet our conditions for a central contract, reducing these conditions has sorted the problem. Related to the expansion of English central contracted players for CC2017.
                          Will this fix be save game compatible? I'm guessing it will be but will not notice effect till end of the season.

Comment

• Not really a bug but there are nowhere near enough sixes in one day and particularly T20 cricket. Very rare to see more than a couple per match

Comment

• Hi

I'm towards the end of my first season with Glamorgan and have just realised that Jacques Rudolph and Colin Ingram's domestic one-day career bowling stats only show this season's. Ingram was injured during one-day cup, didn't get a bowl. Rudolph bowled one over for twelve. JR's career one-day record says 1 over for 12 whilst Ingram's says no overs ever in one-day cricket. This is despite the fact that it lists plenty of overs with wickets etc when you select last year and last year +1.

So career one-day bowling blank to begin with and just updating this season's. Guess it will be interesting to see what it says once I reach next season.

Thanks
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by Silly Point; 07-27-2017, 09:07 PM.

Comment

• Just a small one but a bit of an odd one.

Just played the T20 tri series in Australia with them and New Zealand in the first season. I'm just at squad selection for the T20 against NZ on the following tour and went to check stats from the Tri Series. There is no option for this but along with "Current Year" etc etc etc in the right hand drop down/side scroll menu there is a "World Cup" tab now. That tab shows the stats from ONLY the final of the tri series.

Comment

Working...
                                X