This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DaveK93 View Post

What's the batsmans innate batting style like? i.e are they defensive, aggressive, v. aggressive?
    Latham - Defensive
    Raval - Defensive
    Williamson - Average
    Taylor - Aggresive
    Bruce - Very Aggressive
    Watling - Very Defensive
    Santner - Defensive
    de Grandhomme - Very Aggressive
    Southee - Very Aggressive
    Wagner - Defensive
    Boult - Average

Comment

Originally posted by jedimasterlincoln View Post
      Not a bug, more a feature that was installed on 2016 after some discussion here. Is it possible to Load previous line ups for type of game online, as it is when playing career?
      Any feedback on this?

Not sure if a bug.... first round of Day/Night CC matches.... even late into the day, the floodlights weren't on. Highlights just appeared to be set at the "late evening" time of day with one long shadow.
      Last edited by Sureshot; 07-20-2017, 10:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jedimasterlincoln
        Not sure if a bug.... first round of Day/Night CC matches.... even late into the day, the floodlights weren't on. Highlights just appeared to be set at the "late evening" time of day with one long shadow.
        Where were you playing and what time of day was being displayed?

Any feedback on this?
        In online mode it will automatically pick your last offline team selection for the match type that is selected in that online match.
        Last edited by Sureshot; 07-20-2017, 10:51 AM.

Comment

Please include Drs or sort out lbw as I've had some given out when the ball is missing the stumps

Comment

When clicking on the field to change positions left handers, it is showing them as right handers. Annoying

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

Where were you playing and what time of day was being displayed?

In online mode it will automatically pick your last offline team selection for the match type that is selected in that online match.

CC Lancs v Warwicks first Day/night match, early on on season before the T20 started.... so might just be cos of the light nights but even the last few overs in the day it was still more like 5pm than 8/9pm.

And appreciate the feeback about team selection, but in the last version.... didn't it eventually have the feature of remembering your last online selection?

Comment

Originally posted by moe View Post
                When clicking on the field to change positions left handers, it is showing them as right handers. Annoying
                Have you got the batsman filter set to all? All defaults to RHB, but individual batsman will be there handedness.

CC Lancs v Warwicks first Day/night match, early on on season before the T20 started.... so might just be cos of the light nights but even the last few overs in the day it was still more like 5pm than 8/9pm.

And appreciate the feeback about team selection, but in the last version.... didn't it eventually have the feature of remembering your last online selection?
                I will check.
                Last edited by Sureshot; 07-26-2017, 10:55 AM.

Comment

Not sure whether just me, but only two youth players were generated in West Indies domestic cricket and both were English.

Comment

I had Rory Burns get injured when batting during a Test match. It said broken rib, out for seven weeks. About a week after that match he's obviously unavailable for national selection but shows as playing matches at domestic level.

Surely if someone's injured they shouldn't show as playing at all.

Comment

When is dropbox on mac likely to work so we can transfer our games over between the different formats. I've actually bought the game twice, one on steam and once on Mac so it's pretty frustrating to find out I can't actually send the game over.

Comment

Have you got the batsman filter set to all? All defaults to RHB, but individual batsman will be there handedness.
                        Yes it was only showing the All option, not the batsman in which was a bit weird. Seems to have corrected itself now.

As an aside, why do Sri Lanka seem to play South Africa so often in the first 3 years of the game? Considering they toured there in real life in 16/17, I find it hard to believe they would tour this winter and then the following winter too. There are also home series against them in 2 consecutive years.

Could this be amended in the way the English tour schedule was, i.e them touring NZ after Australia? They seem to have an awful lot of fixtures in the first season Sri Lanka, so maybe the South Africa tour could be taken off this. Thanks,

Comment

Originally posted by moe View Post

Yes it was only showing the All option, not the batsman in which was a bit weird. Seems to have corrected itself now.

As an aside, why do Sri Lanka seem to play South Africa so often in the first 3 years of the game? Considering they toured there in real life in 16/17, I find it hard to believe they would tour this winter and then the following winter too. There are also home series against them in 2 consecutive years.

Could this be amended in the way the English tour schedule was, i.e them touring NZ after Australia? They seem to have an awful lot of fixtures in the first season Sri Lanka, so maybe the South Africa tour could be taken off this. Thanks,
                          SA playing Sri Lanka so much looks right according to the FTP?
                          Originally posted by Mongrel View Post
                          Not sure whether just me, but only two youth players were generated in West Indies domestic cricket and both were English.
                          Edit: Chris has fixed this for next patch.

Originally posted by jk54321 View Post
                          When is dropbox on mac likely to work so we can transfer our games over between the different formats. I've actually bought the game twice, one on steam and once on Mac so it's pretty frustrating to find out I can't actually send the game over.
                          Being worked on, Dropbox deprecated the API we were using, so it was working in game until about a week before release. A massive job that has involved re-writing Dropbox for all platforms from the ground up. TickTock think we should have something this week.

You can manually move saves between Steam and Mac, if you press F1 (or Fn+F1 on Mac) it will tell you were your saved games are.
                          Last edited by Sureshot; 07-26-2017, 10:56 AM.

Comment

SA playing Sri Lanka so much looks right according to the FTP?
                            From what I have read, there is no Sri Lankan tour to South Africa in November/December 2017 as there is in the game. There is one in Feb-Apr 2019 like there is in the game but no South African tour to Sri Lanka in the 2nd season, just the 3rd. This is what I'm going off;

I fancy starting a career with Sri Lanka but I don't fancy playing the same opposition over and over again.

Comment

I know he's on the cover but is there some kind of error with Jimmy Anderson? He is still going in my game at the age of 44. Until last year he was still contracted to England despite not having played any cricket at all for about 4 seasons. I've given him a contract for the fun of it and even picked him a few times and he's still doing pretty good

Comment

Originally posted by jk54321 View Post
                                I know he's on the cover but is there some kind of error with Jimmy Anderson? He is still going in my game at the age of 44. Until last year he was still contracted to England despite not having played any cricket at all for about 4 seasons. I've given him a contract for the fun of it and even picked him a few times and he's still doing pretty good
                                I think I had similar with Chris Rogers in 2016..... though someone with a Somerset save might be able to confirm.

Comment

Working...
                                X