Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Playing on iOS (iPad), English County game + start with England captaincy. Topped Challenge Trophy group with Hampshire (on 14 points ahead of Sussex on 12 and Somerset on 10), but Sussex and Somerset went through to Quarter Finals instead of me!

Comment

Originally posted by Wyldthing View Post
      Playing on iOS (iPad), English County game + start with England captaincy. Topped Challenge Trophy group with Hampshire (on 14 points ahead of Sussex on 12 and Somerset on 10), but Sussex and Somerset went through to Quarter Finals instead of me!
      You should be going straight through to the semi-finals.

Top team in each group go to semi-finals. Then there's two "Quarter-finals" between 2nd and 3rd in the two groups.

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

Did you message us on Facebook?

What device and platform are you on?
        No I didn't message on facebook. I'm on PC using Windows 10.

Comment

Hi guys,

These issues have now been fixed:

- Fixed crash after Australian franchise tournament.
          - Fixed text overrun in long messages.
          - Fixed team selection bug for non-international network games.
          - Fixed coaching cleared, if selected on first day of the season.
          - Fixed teams playing at wrong grounds in fixtures for 2018 season and beyond.
          - Eng OD comp groups now geographical.
          - Added NZ vs Eng Tour (Indian tours considered).
          - Sort Eng FC Latest Scores by division.
          - Updated database with feedback from the forum and Facebook

Comment

You should be going straight through to the semi-finals.

Top team in each group go to semi-finals. Then there's two "Quarter-finals" between 2nd and 3rd in the two groups.
            Nice one, thanks. Should have done my research!

Comment

Originally posted by Barry2907 View Post
              On the records screen for the partnerships for the grounds, this resets after each game and does not remember the previous games
              I can't repeat this.

Who are you playing as?

What date are you up to in the season?

Can you confirm the exact filters you're looking at on the partnerships screen (or even better, a screenshot)?

Comment

Not a bug, more a feature that was installed on 2016 after some discussion here. Is it possible to Load previous line ups for type of game online, as it is when playing career?

Comment

I can't repeat this.

Who are you playing as?

What date are you up to in the season?

Can you confirm the exact filters you're looking at on the partnerships screen (or even better, a screenshot)?
                  I am playing as Kent are upto a game date of 11 May 2017. Filters set to Historic since 2017. Sorry I cant add a screenshot.

Comment

I can't see an issue here, unless I'm mis-reading your report. The Historic filter is unlikely to get updated as the partnership records are big so takes something special to go in historic. At Canterbury in First Class the top 7 partnerships are all huge. I notice in one day there's the amazing 367* as partnership #2 between Bell-Drummond and Duckett from last year!

I've just got to this date with Kent and in Since 2017 or Season View I'm seeing records from several matches throughout the season.

Comment

Did you message us on Facebook?

If you weren't that person, what is your device, including specific model number?
                      That wasn't me... Device is an Alcatel tablet. Not sure of the model number...

Comment

Originally posted by Aydee View Post

Go in to the device settings and you should see the model number, probably in an About section or line of information. Likely to be lots of different Alcatel tablets, so the specific model number would be useful. A few others have reported this, but the more information the better, given the thousands of different Android devices.

Comment

Originally posted by Aydee View Post

Additionally, we had a user fix this issue by doing a System Update on their Hudl 2.

Comment

Online One day Bug

While playing online there First 15 Overs restriction , while this very old rule which scrapped , Please apply Latest ODI Rules for online play
                            After Historical Retired Players Stats ,Captains Record
                            Is my Next Dream

Comment

Additionally, we had a user fix this issue by doing a System Update on their Hudl 2.
                              Software is up to date. Model number is P330X.

Comment

Not a bug, but I didn't know where else to ask this without making a new thread. My brother seems to have purchased the game via the app store, and the version he's playing on was 17.20 iirc. Do the steam patches apply him too? How does he even update to the latest versions?

Comment

Working...
                                X