This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cricket Captain 2017 Bugs Thread

Please keep database feedback in the separate database feedback thread, makes it much easier for us to see database feedback if it's all in one thread.

If you've got a bug, please give us as much detail as possible so we can fix it as quickly as we want to.

Sureshot

Not the bugs related to the current game but just some questions about the bugs in the previous editions. Although first one is not a bug but a feature which went missing 2014 edition onwards.

1) Can we skip the highlight when once in the highlight by pressing space as we were able to do before 2014 edition? As in 2014 and onwards once we were in the highlight we were not able to skip it until the ball has touched the bat.

And also you didnt have to change the highlight settings to skip few overs without seeing the highlights as we were able to do it just by pressing space few times.

2) Also is the white ball visible in this edition as it wasnt in the previous editions?

Comment

Nothing has changed in regards to #1. Not been made aware of an issue with the white ball before, is this when the ball is travelling over the pitch?

Comment

Thanks for the reply Sureshot. Yes its when the white ball travels over the pitch.

Further it would be great if you can consider my request of adding the same functionality of the space button as before 2014.

Comment

I just purchased the android version. Unfortunately, I can't read any of the text, which makes it impossible to play! Any idea why this might be?

Comment

I've only noticed this in west indies 20 over league and Pakistan first class comp so far but once I have played a game my coaching sessions that have been allocated are reset so I have to allocate the players with coaching sessions again.

Comment

Toss Bug

I am feeling there is bug in toss , I Played 15 Matches and every time select tails result was most of the time I won the TOSS or Opponent choose to bowl .

Never been I at Loss toss and got to bowl first
              Last edited by cricfan1; 07-08-2017, 09:55 AM.
              After Historical Retired Players Stats ,Captains Record
              Is my Next Dream

Comment

In the online games, I cannot change my team selection and neither can my opponent. One of the computer selected players cannot play in T20, so it doesn't allow us to enter the match. On the one occasion it DID, the team was totally different to the "default" and left me without a 4th bowler and no viable part timer. So I lost.
                We then tried a One day match, and whilst the selection options were better, it would still not let us alter our line ups.

Comment

In the lunch break, I usually go through and see how the other teams are doing in their games. In my first round of County Championship matches, in the latest scores, it's sorted the matches by alphabetical order which means that Division 1 and Division 2 games have mixed in with each other, rather than being separated. The order in which it's being shown is:

Essex v Lancashire

Kent v Gloucestershire
                  Leicestershire v Nottinghamshire
                  Northamptonshire v Glamorgan

Surrey v Warwickshire
                  Yorkshire v Hampshire

West Indies v Pakistan

I did take a print screen but it won't load into this message.

Comment

Originally posted by jedimasterlincoln View Post
                    In the online games, I cannot change my team selection and neither can my opponent. One of the computer selected players cannot play in T20, so it doesn't allow us to enter the match. On the one occasion it DID, the team was totally different to the "default" and left me without a 4th bowler and no viable part timer. So I lost.
                    We then tried a One day match, and whilst the selection options were better, it would still not let us alter our line ups.
                    We're looking in to this.

Comment

Originally posted by Aydee View Post
                      I just purchased the android version. Unfortunately, I can't read any of the text, which makes it impossible to play! Any idea why this might be?
                      Did you message us on Facebook?

If you weren't that person, what is your device, including specific model number?

Comment

Originally posted by Prefect View Post
                        I've only noticed this in west indies 20 over league and Pakistan first class comp so far but once I have played a game my coaching sessions that have been allocated are reset so I have to allocate the players with coaching sessions again.
                        Did you message us on Facebook?

What device and platform are you on?

Comment

Bought the game this morning and started a game with Leicestershire. I set my training sessions up before the first game and then after about 10 games (cant remember the exact amount) the training session window came up. Everything had been reset.

I reset my sessions and played few a few more games. I am yet to see this happen again but I wanted to get it up on here in case anyone else has seen it.

Comment

Chris has fixed that this morning, some other issues we've been working on as well. Not sure exactly when next builds will be right now.

Comment

On the records screen for the partnerships for the grounds, this resets after each game and does not remember the previous games

Comment

Working...
                              X