This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cricfan1 View Post
    good to see the new trailer , looks more details added . want more animations and types of shots ... .

It was supposed to be released on 6th July but its showing 7th July
    Says July 6th here

Comment

Great trailer, loving the new font you guys put into it

Comment

That is brill news above, actually cannot wait any longer!

Comment

Can you explain the refinements to the match engine a little more please? I think the game is great but one thing I would like to see developed a bit more is where catches are taken or types of shot played. For example, reverse sweeps are prominent in all forms these days & the ramp shot would be great in 20/50 over games too. Not sure how easy this is to do to be fair. With the catches short extra cover gets a lot these days in one day cricket or on a slow pitch but I only seem to get the odd run out by putting a man there in CC16.

With that in mind, I think it'd be really cool to have more details on the pitch & how it changes during a test match. Like when playing in the sub-continent, slips can go out of the game as the ball gets older & the pitch gets slower but I feel obliged to keep them in on the game as most wickets come there. Or sometimes when a pitch gets better as the match goes on, that would make it a good challenge too.

Otherwise, the only issue I have is that I think there could be bowling preferences to go along with batting preferences. This could include the lengths they prefer to bowl at for seamers and variations for them and spinners - ie. googlies, arm balls for the spinners, or slower balls, yorkers for seamers.

Not sure how feasible this type of thing is but they would be the areas I'd look at. Great game overall though & a big improvement over the years, looking forward to playing it!

Comment

Embedded our Youtube trailer.

Comment

Many thanks for all efforts on the game. You can't argue with the attention to detail at half the price of other computer games.

As somebody returning to the game and seeing the extensive expansion of statistics. just one suggestion, how about in future having the stats split by divisions so you can make sure you're selecting a quality Div 1 bowler not an inflated wicket taker Div 2 bowler? Appreciate the different formats probably limits the possibility.

Oh and what about 13 man squads for home Tests?

Comment

Sureshot
                Hopefully player development thingy is still on the cards.

Comment

Great Thanks for Sgaring

Comment

Working...
                  X