This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

We haven't added any extra support for larger resolutions this year.
    Cheers Sureshot, not too worried about that. More the texture issues as detailed here - http://forum.childishdownloads.co.uk...aphics-quality

Still pretty obvious in the Cricket Captain 2017 screenshots it's still misconfigured.
    Last edited by sfreak; 07-05-2017, 12:33 AM.

Comment

Is mac released tomorrow as well? Please say yes

Comment

Originally posted by sfreak View Post

Cheers Sureshot, not too worried about that. More the texture issues as detailed here - http://forum.childishdownloads.co.uk...aphics-quality

Still pretty obvious in the Cricket Captain 2017 screenshots it's still misconfigured.
        Will see what we can do.

There's been a renderer fix since those screenshots were taken, I'll get contact with TickTock and see what has gone on.

Comment

Ash and danielallum, we will do a full response, but we need to take time to do so*, as your feedback deserves more than a one minute reply, hopefully we can give you some insight that goes in to making cricket captain games.

*Which isn't very free right now to ensure we hit release targets.

Comment

Mac update?

Comment

Ash and danielallum, we will do a full response, but we need to take time to do so*, as your feedback deserves more than a one minute reply, hopefully we can give you some insight that goes in to making cricket captain games.

Take your time mate , I too was a very harsh critic of cricket captain not introducing new features and all that , but now after making some indie games I realized how pain it is for a single guy to make a game , however having said that I still don't think the price tag for every year minor incremental version is justified may be $14.99 ? Anything above than that is a bit of a ripoff in my opinion.
              Or atleast a loyalty bonus 50% discount if you have purchased the previous version or 30% discount if you have the version prior to that.

I think this way your fanbase will not deteriorate plus the new guys you are getting from introducing new leagues will just gonna increase your overall sales volume.
              Last edited by muhammad saad; 07-05-2017, 02:10 PM.

Comment

Introducing loyalty discount will not only help retaining the pissed off customers who may be planning to boycott their next purchase but it will also generate additional sales which in absence of such discount would have been been nil , purely from a commercial point of view this is a great idea for you guys.

(Now for advising you such a great idea , I deserve a free copy of CC 2017 isn't? sshhh PM me the code )

Comment

I appreciate that and will be looking forward to the response.

In regards to the gentlemens point above, seeing as one problem is lack of funding I doubt that'd be a productive idea. I, myself would be happy to pay more for the game, perhaps even double, if there was going to substantial differences from version to version.

Comment

Is the game still releasing tomorrow, since we still have not seen a trailer yet?

Comment

I should say I'm mistaken for my above post since the steam page is now up! http://store.steampowered.com/app/56..._Captain_2017/ With trailer!

Comment

Yes, releasing tomorrow. The trailer on the store page isn't up to date, final trailer will be up later tonight, within an hour or two. Screenshots on the Steam page are what I've put up on here.
                        Last edited by Sureshot; 07-05-2017, 05:52 PM.

Comment

Sounds great! Cannot wait!

Comment

Uploading the new one to Steam now. Our publishers product manager has just become a Dad, so first time uploading a new video to Steam for me! I'll then do YouTube and Facebook later.

Comment

Uploading the new one to Steam now. Our publishers product manager has just become a Dad, so first time uploading a new video to Steam for me! I'll then do YouTube and Facebook later.
                              Awwww congrats to him I'm sure from everyone at this forum. I'm sure you'll be fine uploading a video :P. Will be playing whilst we see Joe Root's era as captain tomorrow but Steams says the game will be released after close of the play tomorrow

Comment

good to see the new trailer , looks more details added . want more animations and types of shots ... .

It was supposed to be released on 6th July but its showing 7th July
                                After Historical Retired Players Stats ,Captains Record
                                Is my Next Dream

Comment

Working...
                                X