This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
    We were expecting approval from Steam overnight, but this hasn't happened so we have to wait until Seattle time later this evening. This is a new approval process and we need America to wake up, 6pm at the earliest.

Frustrating.
    All this suspense and thrill making me to buy the game now as oppose to purchasing it after the regen development update patch , can you please confirm that this version will see that update some time later this year and not in 2018 version? Plz give me a go ahead so that i can prepare my steam wallet now.

Comment

I can't give a time or date on that regen development improvement, unfortunately. We want to do it, but other priorities right now with the release complications.

Still nothing from Steam on our build.

Comment

Ofcourse having a trouble free release will be your top notch priority , I am not asking for any time frame or date but just wanna know for sure whether the 2017 version will see this update or not? hence my buying decision for this version.

Comment

Any update on when the game will be released ?

Comment

I have probably put around 10ks of hours in CC games that i pretty know for sure how each and every new regen gonna develop in future (by looking at the salary plus initial stats) and trust me there is no fun left in the game when you know that you just start hand picking the players who will develop and completely discard the ones who won't gonna much.. Something needs to be done to address this issue for all the veterans out there.
            Last edited by muhammad saad; 07-06-2017, 07:25 PM.

Comment

So I finally see the game on steam and its £19.99. Enjoy playing it everyone! Looks like Steam were listening to you Sureshot!

And I just got an email saying it is out from Steam since it was on my wishlist. Hope everything goes well for you guys in terms of steady release.
              Last edited by Leaven27; 07-06-2017, 07:46 PM. Reason: Added more info

Comment

Bought , proabably the first one to own the game?

Comment

Originally posted by muhammad saad View Post
                  Ofcourse having a trouble free release will be your top notch priority , I am not asking for any time frame or date but just wanna know for sure whether the 2017 version will see this update or not? hence my buying decision for this version.
                  Having spoken with Chris he is keen to do this. We've both had some mad hours this week, when release calms down we'll be able to formulate update plans, and I will be mentioning player development again. I've marked this down for Monday, Chris and I will have had some sleep by then!

Comment

Yep brought and already played one test where cook got a double hundred!

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

Having spoken with Chris he is keen to do this. We've both had some mad hours this week, when release calms down we'll be able to formulate update plans, and I will be mentioning player development again. I've marked this down for Monday, Chris and I will have had some sleep by then!

Kindly keep me in loop via PMs , I have some terrific ideas regarding player development using the formula Chris already using it. Would love to test it to perfection as well.

Comment

Working...
                      X