No announcement yet.

Bangladesh clinched World Cup 2019 and are strong contenders of World Cup 2023

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bangladesh clinched World Cup 2019 and are strong contenders of World Cup 2023

To all the Cricket Captain lovers, I have previously played Cricket Captain 2002, 2012, 2014 and 2015 for the record. I had finally decided to play with Bangladesh a few months back after a series of success with Durham which went on a hiatus prior to 2023 in the save. I have skimmed through to 2019 after a series of struggle in Bangladesh Save. The initiation was difficult especially in T20 matches however, we performed better in Tests and ODI significantly better at home than away. I have had to qualify for the WC 2019. The group stages were tough and super sixes were pretty difficult however, Bangladesh eventually made up recoveries heading into the Semi-final against India with good performances adopting to conditions and winning the Final against the "chokers", South Africa. Key performers of WC 2019 are as follows: 1] Tamim Iqbal 2] Zakir Hasan 3] Mosaddek Hossain 3] Shakib Al Hasan 4] Mustafizur Rahman 5] Al-Amin Hossain 6] Jubair Hossain The WC 2023 is around the corner and Bangladesh having won series' in between 2019 to 2022 against West Indies, Australia (away), South Africa (away), England (away), Sri Lanka, India, New Zealand and Zimbabwe are a strong contender to win the WC 2023. Bangladesh is currently ranked 1st in Test, 2nd in ODI and 6th in T20. WC 2023 will be posted soon (hopefully in detail)!

I think, Bangladesh cannot qualify for this world cup because team position is not strong.
    Sports News, Latest Sports News, Cricket News, Football News, Tennis News, Live Scores, latest news on sports, Sports News in Urdu, Sports News Online, watch

Comment

Working...
    X