Cricket Captain 2017 ...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cricket Captain 2017 ...?

Just wondering if there are plans for a CC2017? We usually have heard something by about now I think, and I havent seen much activity for a while, so was starting to wonder if perhaps CC16 is the last of the line?

Beta testing should start soon I suspect.

Comment

Have you heard definately that they're planning another game though? I've not heard anything.

Comment

Good points! It's mid April already! I just hope they take on board some of the great suggestions in the game ideas and deliver another awesome game for 2017!

Comment

2017 is definitely in the making. We've been working hard on new gameplay features and making some big improvements on existing processes.

Should have more news soon.

Comment

Oh cool! That's great news thanks Sureshot. Things have just been so quiet around here that I was starting to wonder. Any chance of having a look at the NZ domestic scene as part of it? I've been playing NZ domestic pretty much since 2016 came out, and they suffer terribly from a lack of income with which to purchase a squad of the minimum size.

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
              2017 is definitely in the making. We've been working hard on new gameplay features and making some big improvements on existing processes.

Should have more news soon.
              Great news! The start of the champ always gets me hyped for CC!

Comment

any update on CC 2017?

Comment

I've just posted a new sticky with our release date of July 6th for CC2017. Features to be announced soon.

Comment

Working...
                  X