This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RoguePudi View Post
    Will Somerville is an all rounder who opens and bats at number 3 in the FC format! he's also decent at bowling, taking 4 wickets in the first innings in the NSW vs WA Match in Sheffield shield
    No mate, will Somerville is a bowler, not a batsman, i think that the time he batted at 3 he was night watchman
    ===========

~I Love Lamp~

Comment

Wil the database be updated before CC17 gets released? Would like to know so I can plan my Hampshire save...

Comment

Couple of things I've noticed and meant to bring up - Mason Crane is a handy batsman but in my save averages about 2. Matt Pillans' bowling is also incredible when in real life he was awful for Surrey.

Steve Patterson is definitely not a RMF - I'd have him as a RM. Gareth Berg is also probably RFM tops.

I also think Scott Borthwick's bowling is too good - he always plays as a frontline bowler in my save averaging about 32, and his batting average has gone down to about 35 so perhaps that also needs tweaking. Reality is that he's a fine batsman and a part time bowler. Chris Woakes' batting has gone too far the other way with me, too, as he's scored a 170 in tests and bats at 4 for Warwickshire in-game.

Comment

On my game Peter Handscomb is missing from the Australian database. Has this been fixed ?

Comment

Working...
          X