This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cook's Buttler View Post
    And voge also. Topley rabada Bevuma and DeKock would also be good.

Is the new game coming soon?
    Oh and maybe Lyth is to good. But Ashwin could be better maybe. Is new game coming for start of season??

Comment

Is there news on this? There is a long gap between last data update and new season if that is when game is coming. Any updates before?

Comment

Travis Dean for Victoria is an Opening Bat in all forms, also he needs to be improved. He has made a bucket load of runs and at a good average!
        ===========

~I Love Lamp~

Comment

This might be a silly question, but does the game need to have special licences that allow them to use real player names and tournaments? I'm asking because other games such as Don Bradman Cricket uses fake names, while Cricket Captain has such an extensively built database. Do you think they have purchased licences from ICC?

Comment

Originally posted by Cook's Buttler View Post
            Is there news on this? There is a long gap between last data update and new season if that is when game is coming. Any updates before?
            There will be no more patches for 2015, we're working on 2016 at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
              There will be no more patches for 2015, we're working on 2016 at the moment.
              Do you intend to create a thread showing all the teams on the forum again as you did prior to the release of 2015 as I felt that worked very well in removing errors from the database prior to release.

Comment

Originally posted by Hampshire View Post

Do you intend to create a thread showing all the teams on the forum again as you did prior to the release of 2015 as I felt that worked very well in removing errors from the database prior to release.

Anything on this ?

Comment

Absolutely, hopefully next week. Completely agree, it worked well last year and I see no reason why we won't do it every year.

Comment

2016 database forum up, just adding the shots now.

Comment

Are you getting an error when trying to post in the new database thread?

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
                        Are you getting an error when trying to post in the new database thread?
                        I did about 1 hour ago, but might be fixed now as someone else has been able to post there.

Comment

Your permissions look okay. You can't post topics in the Database forum, this is intentional, just to make it a bit easier to manage, but you should be able to reply to my topics. Try again, if the problem persists then I'll have a look later.

Comment

I've moved your post to that English Domestic thread in the CC 2016 database forum.

Comment

Working...
                            X