Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cricket Captain 2015 15.07 released (highlights options available)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another mini-update to Steam this morning, this fixes a crash when selecting Aus 20 over and 20 over match type only.

Comment

Im on pc here, how do you actually speed the highlights up? on previous versions you pressed left click and everything would fast forward, and if not it would run the same.

I really dislike having to watch a medium pacer/spin bowler very slowly walk to the wickets to deliver a loopy ball at around 25mph

Comment

Originally posted by ashhh View Post
        Im on pc here, how do you actually speed the highlights up? on previous versions you pressed left click and everything would fast forward, and if not it would run the same.

I really dislike having to watch a medium pacer/spin bowler very slowly walk to the wickets to deliver a loopy ball at around 25mph
        From memory, speeding up the 3D highlights hasn't been possible from any version.

Comment

why isnt it a feature? I regularly play 2013 which runs highlights sped up like the demo which I much prefer to the super slow version.

it shouldnt be one or the other as i remember being able to speed up highlights in the 2000 version of the game... were 15 years down the line and the speed i have forever played the series in is no longer possible?

Comment

Working...
          X