Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It is a Windows PC, yes. I've known it to happen on other saves (English Counties) at times, but it does seem a constant issue with this Australian file. I've not played AUS before, but when I've tested it out I saw the same issue on the T20 side.

Comment

• With these players that end up playing for two clubs, does it happen to players who you end up having to bid higher for or anything that sets them apart from players you sign who don't end up at other clubs?

There will be a specific repro and with contracts it can be hard to find, so any more information you can offer up would be great.

Comment

• I don't think so, no. This is the only case I've found of a player playing for more than one club. And as far as I recall he was a player I had retained from the previous year, so he shouldn't have even been in the auction. Though I may be mistaken, he might have been put in by mistake. But I would have taken him back in straight away, with someone else not putting in a higher bid. Rather it feels like it came from this bug of players being retained in the auction list after being taken out. As I said, this retention has happened with a number of players. Certainly in my first auction every player I bought on the domestic table stayed there afterwards.

Comment

• Been trying to break this and got nowhere. No one else has reported this, which suggests it's quite a specific repro.

Can you check the cache of your game. Open Steam, go to your Library, right click on CC2015, go to properties and select Verify Integrity of Game Cache. If it does download another file, let me know. Worth ruling out a game corruption and it should be very quick to check.

In the screenshot Butterworth is playing for both teams, was this first season in the game? As he has no set 20 over team in the first season of the game.

Comment

• Additionally, the butterworth save would be great. Have you got this available (at a point with him in two teams)?

Comment

• Originally posted by PMM View Post
              Hi, when playing as the England test team - if England get a big first innings score (600 plus), the game freezes when the new ball is taken during the opponent's first innings. It seems to happen every time. Can you fix this?
              Same thing is happening in my save as well

Comment

• Do you know how many overs were bowled in the first big innings?

By "new ball is taken" I assume you mean the new ball at 80 overs?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
                  Do you know how many overs were bowled in the first big innings?

By "new ball is taken" I assume you mean the new ball at 80 overs?
                  The last time it happened to me i had batted 161 overs, and yes it freezes when the second new ball is selected, i also notice the interval screen will display the wrong score before the crash will occur.

Comment

• That's interesting, do you know what score it displayed and what score it should have displayed?

I also note that is just after the second new ball is available.

Comment

• Android Question, this has happened to me twice. My phone switched off (low battery) while the app was running, now when I start the game I see a black screen with "Starting" in the top left corner and it does not go beyond that point. How can I fix this while retaining my progression?

I uninstalled the first time but it took away everything, do not wish to go through that again.

Appreciate your assistance!!

Comment

• Just a query more than anything. Having played the 2036 T20 WC in India, I noticed that my group was exactly the same as the IRL one before the qualifiers joined. Is this just fluke or is there an issue? Note that my international schedule was exactly the same as the IRL season this year as well.
                        Nottinghamshire supporter and proud!

Comment

• Originally posted by DaveK93 View Post
                          Just a query more than anything. Having played the 2036 T20 WC in India, I noticed that my group was exactly the same as the IRL one before the qualifiers joined. Is this just fluke or is there an issue? Note that my international schedule was exactly the same as the IRL season this year as well.
                          No, that sounds about right unless I'm mis-reading you.

Comment

Working...
                          X