This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well done guys for another great game this year

Graphics are amazing along with the new camera shots.
    All the minor changes add up to an thoroughly enjoyable game ... Even though for me it already was

Slicker .... Faster .... Better .... Good work!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Van Dykes Disco Dog View Post
      Well done guys for another great game this year

Graphics are amazing along with the new camera shots.
      All the minor changes add up to an thoroughly enjoyable game ... Even though for me it already was

Slicker .... Faster .... Better .... Good work!!
      Ah hello. I was wondering where you'd got to this year. Very glad you like it. We're really pleased with this year's version. Can you (and every one else) write a review on Steam. Makes a massive difference to us if we have positive reviews there.

Comment

Originally posted by IceAgeComing View Post
        I'm not sure whether this is the right place to post this; but I don't think it requires its own thread.

I have both a Mac and a PC, and although I'd primarily play with the former I'd like to play with both if possible. The Steam version of 2014 only runs on Windows according to the Steam page; with the Mac version only being available on the Mac App store. Is this also going to be the case with 2015? If the Mac version will also be available through Steam then it would make sense to buy the Steam version since I could play it on both of my computers, plus I can get it at the cheaper price which is always nice
        I'm afraid the Mac game is published by a different company(KavCom) so we're not able to release that through Steam. We have to keep it separate through the Mac App store.

Comment

Originally posted by CricketFan View Post
          Why are Aussies being charged a VAT?
          Try it now.

Comment

$27.57 through paypal is fine.

Cheers

Comment

Had to buy the game on a different device because my laptop plays up on this website(which is funny because I only brought this laptop to play ICC). Big fan of the team behind this game, I like how they engage with their fanbase and run a open forum without being sensitive to criticism even though they charge bugger all for a highly addictive game on release.

Comment

Its game engine is very good for LOIs especially! Enjoying it!

Comment

feel a bit stupid, saw the date that the game was released and bought it straight from steam for £17.09, without checking here first. only £1.90 more.

Comment

Sorry to bring this up again but I haven't got around to buying the game yet but I went to do it today and Australians are being charged VAT again.

Comment

It'll display on the page, but it won't be in the checkout amount.

Comment

Hi,

Just a question about the opening statement on the Childish Things homepage:
                        "Cricket Captain is available at 10% off RRP, exclusively from the Childish Things web site."
                        I went to purchase ICC2015 from Steam and was being charged £12.63, but am still being charged £14.24 from Childish Things.
                        How to I access this discount so I can purchase the game for £10 from Childish Things?

Thank you.
                        YouTube
                        Facebook

Comment

Working...
                        X