Dropbox Syncing for iOS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dropbox Syncing for iOS

I am trying to sync my save games to dropbox from iOS but whenever I try it says Failed to sync... if the problem persists try re-linking your account via the Options menu, is there another a way to export save games as I really want to keep my game before I wipe my phone.

Hi,

There's no other way of accessing saves on iOS apart from through Dropbox. Someone contacted us through Facebook with a similar question, was that you?

I can't offer any advice other than trying to re-link your account through the options menu.

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
      Hi,

There's no other way of accessing saves on iOS apart from through Dropbox. Someone contacted us through Facebook with a similar question, was that you?

I can't offer any advice other than trying to re-link your account through the options menu.
      Thanks for the reply, I didn't send a thing through facebook but I have tried to re-link it but it still doesn't work. Oh well, will have to wait it out.

Comment

Very weird, are you on WiFi or 3G/4G?

There was a recent Dropbox App update (11th April, I believe) , have you updated? If so, then I'd suggest uninstalling Dropbox from your device and try it again as the update might have caused the problem.

Comment

Hi,

I'm having exactly the same issue with Dropbox on iOS. I run CC2105 on two iOS 8.x devices.

I can link my devices with Dropbox via the Options menu in-game, but when I want to sync my saved games I get an error "Failed to sync... If this problem persists, try- re-linking your account via the Options menu".

I have unlinked/re-linked my devices multiple times, reinstalled Dropbox on my devices, but no luck.

I'm running CC2015 1.2, in-game version 15.62.

Please help!!!!

Comment

The solution for the above user was this:

1) Try creating a new game save on a device and then syncing it.

2) Restart your device by holding down the power button until it powers off, then try syncing.

Comment

Just reading this now I realize that I forgot to respond. Sorry about that. I turned off the 3G for the game and linked and unlinked Dropbox and that seemed to work.

Comment

Working...
              X