Contract renegotiations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Contract renegotiations

Despite now having a fairly middling side in 2031, I'm finding it increasingly difficult to afford to hold onto my squad, with the usual issues such as players not having their Central contracts renewed, but I've also found that my youngsters are coming back with some fairly outrageous demands after only so so first few seasons. Saw this one which really too the biscuit. Is this a bug or is he just a greedy bugger?

A pretty average first season or two

But he wants paid on par with some of the best county batsmen around.

Ditch him pal, his stats seem like he is no good!!!
    ===========

~I Love Lamp~

Comment

I did, just don't understand how the game can justify a player asking for such a jump in salery after a very average season.

Comment

Does he make the starting team ? As I had one player (in CC2011) J. Blakeley who averaged 25 in FC and demanded 60000. Computer picked him in the starting team (i.e. the team of the first match of a new season). I left him. Next year onwards he scored at an average of 55 for two seasons. Luckily, I picked him in the auction and he continued to perform.
        Although there have been players with a mediocre average but demanding very high prices (generally when batsmen are scarce). They are generally no good.

Comment

I've found that when a young player demands big coin without having proven himself, it's generally a little hint that the computer obviously expects him to become pretty good. I imagine with constant training he'd become a gun (I reckon training is the key though).

Comment

Working...
          X