X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 14.12 Bug reports

Please report all bugs in here.

The last bug thread can be found by clicking on me.

We have logged all bugs reported in the above thread (many of them fixed, but some are outstanding), so please check the thread above.

Version 14.12 is out now on PC and Android.

The Android version released fixes the "interval freeze" in FC/test matches as well as the below changes.

Cricket Captain 14.12 Fix list

Additional database changes as suggested by the forum.
    Fixed batting/bowling balance on "easy" level.

Cricket Captain 14.11 Fix list

Fixed interval crash in FC/test matches.
    Fixed crash dismissing player profile.
    Fixed crash selecting previous season fixtures.
    Fixtures rescheduled to avoid clashes.
    Added score card save/export.
    Fixed bonus point overs counting.
    Improved screen speed.
    Fixed Bowling average and wicket display in team selection (bowling view).
    Improved on-line server stability.

More fixes to come early next week (including editing player names). We'll also submit to Apple for iOS and Mac (which will fix the FC/test match interval crash and player profile crashes). It will take approximately a week for those to be approved.

Please keep database reports in this thread:

Please also check our support page here for known issues and fixes for machine side solutions.
    Last edited by Sureshot; 10-10-2014, 05:32 PM.

Space Bar Problem

Hi just wanted to point out that space bar starts to work in highlights only when bowler comes close to delivering the ball, it would be great if like the last editions space bar can skip the highlight from the very start of the highlight rather then waiting for bowlers delivery moment. As specially for medium pacers and spin bowlers its a great thing to skip the highlight by using space bar from the start if u want instead of changing the higlight options. Can it be corrected in the next version?

Comment

The space bar has always worked like this. If it worked from the start of the highlight it would automatically quit the highlight as soon as it started as you'd still be pressing it from the play over.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Child View Post
        The space bar has always worked like this. If it worked from the start of the highlight it would automatically quit the highlight as soon as it started as you'd still be pressing it from the play over.
        Hi Chris, may be I wasn't able to explain myself properly. I have checked both the 2014 and 2013 versions. Yes I know we can use the space bar to play over which is working fine in both the versions. And also I am not saying that it was used to skip the overs or highlight from the management screen. But during the highlight if you observe space bar cant end it when it has started rather only ends it after a particular point. The thing which is bothering me is that in 2013 I was able to skip or quit the highlight by pressing the space bar even at the beginning of the highlight during the highlight. In 2014 it is not the case as to quit the highlight I have to wait for the bowler to go for his delivery first. In short in 2014 I cant quit the highlight if I don't want to see a particular ball, I have to wait till a particular point where space bar will start working again to end the highlight. Like if I don't want to see the highlights of a spin bowler, previously I was able to end the highlight once the highlight started by the use of space bar but 2014 is not allowing me to do so. If you play both the 2014 and 2013 version simultaneously or one by one and try pressing the space bar exactly when the highlight starts it only skips or ends it for 2013 version and not for the 2014 one.
        I hope I have been able to explain it better this time.
        Last edited by Sheharyar; 10-29-2014, 12:38 PM.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Pic 1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	96.6 KB
ID:	53407Click image for larger version

Name:	Pic 2.jpg
Size:	94.2 KB
ID:	53408

Just to explain it better I have attached the pictures. Picture 1 explains the time from which space bar can skip or end the highlight in 2013 but Picture 2 represent a time from where space bar can exit the highlight in 2014. You cant exit the highlight by using space bar in 2014 at the time of highlight represented in picture 1 but it was possible in 2013. So that is what I am trying to explain that usage of space bar during the highlights in 2014 is different than 2013. It would be great to have it the same way in the next version.

Comment

Ah OK. Thanks for the clarification. We'll take a look.

Comment

BUG:

Mac Version.

Playing for Australia in International mode.

It skipped the final of the Tri-series with Australia, India and England (even though my captained-team was in the final). It simulated the final and, as I said, went straight to the World Cup opening fixture. Very sad, as it simulated an Indian win in the final lol

Comment

Was this for the tri-series at the end of the first international season?

Comment

I've just come across a strange one. A batsman has hit a six which was caught over the boundary line, the umpire signaled 6 but then the box came up saying he was out caught.

Comment

Hi Chris
                    My name is Liam I have been an avid player of this game for many many years. This is the first bug I've found (lucky me!) so far in my 10 years of fun. Basically I am unable to scroll down. I have reset my computer numerous times and can only assume it is a bug in the game. It is in a constant state of 'scrolling up' as if I we're constantly scrolling the mouse wheel upwards. When I'm at the home-screen (the screen which displays latest scores) the latest scores area in the top right will begin to scroll up by itself, this inadvertently makes it impossible to scroll down, making it impossible to play the game. Any help would be appreciated thanks mate.

Comment

All happening today mate! Trying to play the game right now and the resolution is all out of whack, it may be steam related as this (along with the scrolling problem) has been happening since downloading a 50mb steam update.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screeny.jpg
Size:	18.3 KB
ID:	53423

Comment

Just an update on my issues. The resolution problem was fixed by disabling Steam overlay and the scrolling problem was fixed by verifying game cache. Let me know if anyone has similar problems and needs more detail.

Comment

I spoke too soon!
                          My problem continues. It also crashes when I try to start a new game. I have re-installed, restarted windows (win 8) numerous times and it won't let me play

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
                            Was this for the tri-series at the end of the first international season?
                            Sorry for late response, Sureshot.

Yes, it was.

Comment

Originally posted by morty View Post
                              Just an update on my issues. The resolution problem was fixed by disabling Steam overlay and the scrolling problem was fixed by verifying game cache. Let me know if anyone has similar problems and needs more detail.
                              Just to update this further as Morty has been in contact with us over the support e-mails.

This problem was caused by a third-party driver called VJoy.

If you have the, "always scrolling to the top" problem then this should sort the issue out.

It's interesting that this issue started after a Steam update, was the game running stable before this, and if so, for how long?

Comment

Working...
                              X