• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Moderately Successful Players

Comment

• The Consistent Players from the New Generation

Comment

• The Successful Imports

Last edited by KGKOOLKAT777; 07-19-2015, 01:02 PM.

Comment

• The Greats

Comment

• The Champion

Comment

• Final Recap

That concludes a wonderful journey. As you can see, Corbett turned from a prodigy to a champion very quickly, becoming the leading wicket-taker in test history and breaking all sorts of records along the way. The team won the championship a heap of times and the talent management at the club was absolutely unmatched, producing champion after champion, time and time again. With the story amassing over 8,000 views, I can safely say that I got much more of a reaction than I thought I would and I am glad people enjoyed it so much. Over the course of this week, I will be announcing a new story, going in a completely different route that may surprise some but I hope people enjoy it. From there, I will be announcing my long-term management plans with a few surprises. Thanks again to all the people that read the story and I hope this proves that "No task is too challenging."
              Last edited by KGKOOLKAT777; 10-30-2015, 12:07 PM.

Comment

• I am so glad that people are still reading this story. It was such a joy to make and I am very pleased to see that people are still viewing it!

Comment

Working...
                X