Modding Cricket Captain 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Modding Cricket Captain 2014

Now we have the game in our hands, some of us would like to mod the game, introduce new logos and any other elements that are possible to add. I've managed to find the gfx files in the assets.bin file, only the contents are encrypted.

Would be nice if the devs could give us a hand in some way, the devs of Football Manager, Don Bradman Cricket and even to some extent Ashes Cricket all have ways of supporting mod support, so any help on the cosmetic side would be appreciated.

Anybody had any ideas? Any help from devs?

Comment

I'm just finding out what we can do with Tick Tock. The files were encrypted for protection, but it would be nice if we could get emblems etc. into a non-encrypted file.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Child View Post
        I'm just finding out what we can do with Tick Tock. The files were encrypted for protection, but it would be nice if we could get emblems etc. into a non-encrypted file.
        Would be nice to get club and comp emblems editable. Shame they ended up encrypted

Comment

Any news Chris?

Comment

I've put it on the list, but we're still trying to fix the graphics card issues and "pure virtual" error at the moment.

Comment

I've put it on the list, but we're still trying to fix the graphics card issues and "pure virtual" error at the moment.
              Cheers, looking forward to the 1st patch.

Comment

Working...
              X