X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cricket Captain 2014 Trailer

Cricket Captain 2014

I'll add some screenshots later.
    Last edited by Sureshot; 08-08-2014, 10:19 AM.

Pricing details? When will be the game available to buy? Just confirming.Today around tea??
    Waiting eagerly for ICC 2014.

Comment

maybe there is only one copy of the game and we all have to bid against each other to get it

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Van Dykes Disco Dog View Post
        maybe there is only one copy of the game and we all have to bid against each other to get it

Don't even have a credit card.I always use entropay virtual card to buy ICC.I'm out of the league then. :P

Comment

Ok.I think I've been a bit ignorant.Is it releasing on PC via elicense too? Like the previous versions.

Comment

Just curious, will the updated new stadiums work in existing saves after the update?

Comment

Originally posted by Hampshire View Post
              Just curious, will the updated new stadiums work in existing saves after the update?
              Yes, that won't affect existing saves.

No eLicense for 2014 PC, just Steam. There won't be a CD version either this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

No eLicense for 2014 PC, just Steam. There won't be a CD version either this year.
                so where do i download it from?

does it have a year end australian transfer system like the english county one?

Comment

Okay.So the payment options will also be steam based.Will there be an option in INR?.elicense had that option and the game would cost me almost half the conversion from EUR to INR.

Comment

Sorry, don't quite get whether you're saying yes or no to the actual question here . Are you saying after doing the update with the new stadiums we will have to make a new save to be able to use them?

Comment

Will the steam release be available on mac as well?

Comment

Originally posted by rubbers0ul View Post
                        so where do i download it from?

does it have a year end australian transfer system like the english county one?
                        The game will be available to download through Steam. Details will be available when we release.

Australian contracts system is like last year.

Hampshire - You will be able to use an existing save when the new stadiums are added.

Today's release is PC only. Mac details will be announced shortly after.

Comment

No changes to this website yet.No links to steam page.Chris said there will be 20% discount if we buy through childishthings link to stream.But we are just 4 hours to the release and there aren't any pricing details.All these things surprise me.

Comment

Originally posted by Anku31 View Post
                            No changes to this website yet.No links to steam page.Chris said there will be 20% discount if we buy through childishthings link to stream.But we are just 4 hours to the release and there aren't any pricing details.All these things surprise me.
                            As stated earlier by Sureshot, they have a busy day ahead. Give them a chance mate, they can't do everything at once.
                            Nottinghamshire supporter and proud!

Comment

That fact it is on Steam only, and they wont release the price, suggests we might be in for a shock. Price has gone up a bit i bet.....Steam will see to that.

Comment

Working...
                              X