This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cricket Captain 2022 Version 22.07 Released on Steam, iOS, Android and Mac

Version 22.07 is live on Steam, iOS, Android and Mac.

Patch notes:
    Updated database: including updated Aus domestic squads
    Updated international fixtures
    Updated Aus 20 Over rules
    Changed priority if equal league points for Aus OD​

Hotfix now live on Steam and iOS:
    Fixed crash issues from previous update
    Last edited by Sureshot; 02-14-2023, 06:46 PM.

Sureshot Thanks for this update.

But I would like to know why changes in fixtures of Indian Domestic season have not been addressed in any of the updates. Playing just 3-6 FC matches in an Indian domestic save is pretty low and it does not match with the reality wherein each team will play 7-10 games. The same has been asked multiple times earlier in different threads as early as from July but no response has been provided.

It is ok if the same is not being implemented but the least we can expect is some communication from your end.

Comment

Hi,

Since the update I have noticed it crashes a lot and is a little slow.

I have also noticed when pressing enter after a wicket nothing happens you now need to manually click.
      The enter function still works on all other balls/overs.

Thanks,

Comment

Originally posted by LankyLanc View Post
        Hi,

I have also noticed when pressing enter after a wicket nothing happens you now need to manually click.

Thanks,
        Yep. I had the random crashing. Usually, when I clicked to advance between fixtures.

Comment

Originally posted by Don73 View Post

Yep. I had the random crashing. Usually, when I clicked to advance between fixtures.
          Who are you playing as?

Was this with a new save or pre-patch save?

Preed The changes for Indian Domestic are substantial, there is potential for big issues caused by such substantial changes so they aren't patchable.

Comment

Originally posted by LankyLanc View Post
            Hi,

Thanks,
            Who are you playing as?

Was this with a new save or pre-patch save?​

Ah okay, seems to be an issue with enter not working on the Fall of Wicket popup when bowling. Will take a look now.

Escape key still works to close it.

Comment

I've played a little bit since the update and it crashed 3 or 4 times when starting to play (lost an all out for 87 with a bowler taking 8fa). Since then it ran smooth. But now the game is not launching at all on Steam.
              Gives me no error. Have tried restarting my PC and Steam to no avail.

Comment

Originally posted by ethanmorgan93 View Post
                I've played a little bit since the update and it crashed 3 or 4 times when starting to play (lost an all out for 87 with a bowler taking 8fa). Since then it ran smooth. But now the game is not launching at all on Steam.
                Gives me no error. Have tried restarting my PC and Steam to no avail.
                Possibly a corrupted installation.

Right click on Cricket Captain 2022 in Steam Library and select Properties
                Go to Local Files, then select Verify Integrity of Game Cache.​
                With the crashes, did you notice a trend? Ie, it always happened after doing a specific thing?

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

Possibly a corrupted installation.

Right click on Cricket Captain 2022 in Steam Library and select Properties
                  Go to Local Files, then select Verify Integrity of Game Cache.​
                  With the crashes, did you notice a trend? Ie, it always happened after doing a specific thing?
                  "All files successfully validated" - still not launching.

No events in particular caused the crash - the first time was after a Aus T20 draft, the next time was simming to the next match and the next 2 or 3 times were during matches.

Comment

Thanks. I've just sent you a PM.

Comment

I've found the crash issue, will let you guys know more when we have that information.

Comment

We've rolled the Steam build back to version 22.06, as that version is stable. It may take a couple of days to get that issue fixed.

You may need to restart Steam to get this update.

We're sorry for this inconvenience.

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

Who are you playing as?

Was this with a new save or pre-patch save?​

Ah okay, seems to be an issue with enter not working on the Fall of Wicket popup when bowling. Will take a look now.

Escape key still works to close it.
                          playing as England in international career.

It was a new save

The crashing seemed quite random.

In the reverted update I am now noticing a slowness to the game play

Comment

Thanks for the update, why isn't Gary Ballance available for Zimbabwe?

Comment

Originally posted by adelaidecrowsrdabest View Post
                              Thanks for the update, why isn't Gary Ballance available for Zimbabwe?
                              Because we're now back on the last update. Once we've fixed the issue he will be available.

LankyLanc We're now back on the same version you've been using for the last few months, there won't be any performance difference.

Comment

Working...
                              X