Future Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Future Update

Without wanting to be annoying, just wondering as the timing of any future updates, I feel like a lot of the database is very out of wack, a lot of things that haven’t been implemented too.

on another unrelated notes, would it be possible to implement a national contracted yearly squad such as done by most countries?
    this way you can continue to coach players throughout the year rather then just for a week or two at a time where you really don’t get to see much progress. Also adds another layer to international saved games
    thanks for another great game!

I feel the same. Nowadays though, the database very quickly can get out of date as players are moving around a lot more. Also, with the RLC being a development tournament, a lot of players introduced in RL take a while to get added to the game. The absence of an external editor this year hasn't helped my personal immersion in the game as I like to use that to keep squads up to date, rather than inflating players skills.

Comment

I've asked for a lot of things over the past few years mostly to do with the ATGs as I'm mostly an Historical player. I've got my own Test database for anyone who wants to develop 1970 and 1980 campaign games.

Comment

We're aiming to get an update out ready in time for the Aus 20 Over comp. There's been a lot of essential work going in to Cricket Captain outside of the database which has had an impact unfortunately.

ATGs are a lightly used part of the game, we won't be adding any more non-international historical players to the game as the development time is high. The SA Apartheid player's were an exception to the rule.
        Last edited by Sureshot; 10-31-2022, 01:48 PM.

Comment

Sureshot sorry to ask this again and again, but will there be an update to the Indian domestic calendar as the new season has already started?

Comment

Originally posted by r4V3N View Post
            on another unrelated notes, would it be possible to implement a national contracted yearly squad such as done by most countries?
            this way you can continue to coach players throughout the year rather then just for a week or two at a time where you really don’t get to see much progress. Also adds another layer to international saved games
            thanks for another great game!
            This would be a fantastic addition. It'd help with tanking form between series, developing younger players and add an extra layer of planning to make sure you're not wasting your coaching resources.

Comment

Working...
            X