First year players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First year players

I have had in different leagues, I have seen it in Australia and Pakistan leagues, a first year player gets selected for an overseas T20 league, there had been no sign of this when signing the player as it says 100% availability. In real life if they are under contract with a team there is no chance that team is letting them go to play an overseas T20 league when they have important games coming up, this couldn’t be more realistic, especially it being a young player. Why does this happen? Can it be fixed?

Is this a bad question?

Comment

Do you know what overseas league they are going off to play in?

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
        Do you know what overseas league they are going off to play in?
        I've seen players signed up for an Australian domestic team go off and play in the South African T20 league. It has happened to both local and international players with 100% availability.

Comment

This is exactly what I mean, I just started a new save a few days ago, and I’m in season 2, got a new all rounder, and after 4 games he’s gone to an overseas league, what a joke, this should never be a thing with a new player because it would never happen in real life with someone so young

Comment

And now it’s happening in the New Zealand league. It takes away enjoyment from the game, will this be fixed????

Comment

Working...
            X