X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• weetabixharry
    replied
    Originally posted by Trevfromsussex&Oz View Post

At least they had slips. I get disgusted with "Fast" bowlers playing without a slip and gully. Saw Ashley Mallet catch Clive Lloyd off a Jeff Thomson full-toss at the WACA. Lloyd had a quick hundred. This was the day after Roy "Comrade" Fredericks magic display.
    At the level I play at, slips don't really make any difference. It's usually where you put your over-70s who can't run after the ball. They mostly just stand there, smoke cigars and hurl abuse at the bowler.

Leave a comment:

• Trevfromsussex&Oz
    replied
    Originally posted by weetabixharry View Post
    I probably can in real life. I once scored 78 in a Sunday game and I reckon at least 50 of the runs were edges through the slips. Village cricket at its best!
    At least they had slips. I get disgusted with "Fast" bowlers playing without a slip and gully. Saw Ashley Mallet catch Clive Lloyd off a Jeff Thomson full-toss at the WACA. Lloyd had a quick hundred. This was the day after Roy "Comrade" Fredericks magic display.

Leave a comment:

• weetabixharry
    replied
    I probably can in real life. I once scored 78 in a Sunday game and I reckon at least 50 of the runs were edges through the slips. Village cricket at its best!

Leave a comment:

• Tdb320307
    started a topic 21 chances

21 chances

think this might be the highest number of chances I've seen on the any of the versions of ICC. Can anyone top it?

Click image for larger version

Name:	CHANCES.jpg
Views:	389
Size:	160.4 KB
ID:	79198
    Attached Files
Working...
X