21 chances

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 21 chances

think this might be the highest number of chances I've seen on the any of the versions of ICC. Can anyone top it?

Click image for larger version

Name:	CHANCES.jpg
Views:	389
Size:	160.4 KB
ID:	79198
    Attached Files

I probably can in real life. I once scored 78 in a Sunday game and I reckon at least 50 of the runs were edges through the slips. Village cricket at its best!

Comment

Originally posted by weetabixharry View Post
      I probably can in real life. I once scored 78 in a Sunday game and I reckon at least 50 of the runs were edges through the slips. Village cricket at its best!
      At least they had slips. I get disgusted with "Fast" bowlers playing without a slip and gully. Saw Ashley Mallet catch Clive Lloyd off a Jeff Thomson full-toss at the WACA. Lloyd had a quick hundred. This was the day after Roy "Comrade" Fredericks magic display.

Comment

Originally posted by Trevfromsussex&Oz View Post

At least they had slips. I get disgusted with "Fast" bowlers playing without a slip and gully. Saw Ashley Mallet catch Clive Lloyd off a Jeff Thomson full-toss at the WACA. Lloyd had a quick hundred. This was the day after Roy "Comrade" Fredericks magic display.
        At the level I play at, slips don't really make any difference. It's usually where you put your over-70s who can't run after the ball. They mostly just stand there, smoke cigars and hurl abuse at the bowler.

Comment

Working...
        X